Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Lookin for a server prefer centre map pvp basically like official...a like the grind...

S

Shaun Kerr

Lookin for a server prefer centre map pvp basically like official...a like the grind ... wanting to get in asap

C

Craig Dinsmore

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kathy Hemsworth

S

Seth Akers

Bro I got you!
exactly what your looking for
Kings Kingdom Ark IS the fb page and
Kings Kingdom Center
Is server

L

Logan Miller

HEY ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUILD UP AND RAID FOR LOOT BUT NOT GET RAIDED YOURSELF? join our cluster servers, 6
in total! we have center, ragnarok and aberration and island,scorched earth, including our legacy pvp map , we download a random legacy server and allow everyone in our servers to go and raid when and how ever they like and get tons of loot! A new pvp map will be selected once all the bases are wiped!, but only the legacy server will be changed, just to remind.... ragnarok and scorched are fresh so there’s no one built there yet, center and other Maps has a few tribes built up, we like to keep our non pvp server a pve environment but people can pvp if both tribes agree on it and confirm with an admin, anyone who raids other tribes will be banned asap, we also have our new pvp event every Saturday where people can pvp and raid if they put there name on the list! Anyone who doesn’t won’t be included in the pvp! Rates are 6x gather and taming, 4x xp and breeding, baby food consumption, 0.2, drop quality 3.0, there’s also double build limit, no turret limit, 3x platform built limit, and 1000 tame limit, our servers are community paid for through donations so our servers won’t disappear, Servers are clustered so you can only transfer between our maps! To find our servers just type in the # 410, make sure your on unofficial pc sessions!

A

Aaron Davis

WELCOME TO
GOLDENRULE

We are a new server looking for respectable people to build a community with. If you want a PvP server on Ragnarok that you can actually play on and isn't complete chaos join us on GOLDENRULE. Also please join our Facebook page to learn the rules and avoid confusion.

Starter pack~ 225 griffin, metal tools and armor.

Indefinite server. With lots of events.

Insta tame
40x gather
100x mating
100x hatch
Lvl 300 Dino's with slightly boosted stats
Boosted drops
Mature admins
No trolling
No raiding unless provoked

S

Simon Ball

S

Simon Ball

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

A

Alexis McLeod

We've got Center! We're actually working on a big PUBG event for this map, it's going to span the whole floating island. We have the other maps, too, if you want or need to transfer.

W

William Bryant

If you basically like official then go play official

J

Joe Allen

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give the opportunity a few people to join my ⚫PvP Xbox One⚫ server, I just want to go ahead and let everyone know this is an 18+ only server so I apologize in advance for those younger.

My current rates are as shown.

Takes place on Ragnarok

Xp 3.0
Taming 3.0
Dino Harvest 3.0
Harvest 3.0
Egg lay interval 0.5
Hatch speed 3.0
Mature speed 3.0
Cuddle .33
Crop growth speed 3.0
Crop decay 1.0

|** Rules **|

Let me go ahead and clear this up. Our server uses the three strike system.

Strike 1: Admin will give a warning & take care of the problem.
Strike 2: 24 Hour ban
Strike 3: Permanent Ban

No Blocking Caves
No Raiding Community Areas

Tribes are allowed 5 members per tribe. After that just make an alliance to grow larger.

Respect each others' space! We've had a problem with this a couple of times, so i'm going to squish the problem before it happens.

Understand your dinos are at threat 24/7.

I've thought about doing a "No passive killing rule" But understand with implementing that would cause some people to use their passive tames as storage. Thus making raid a null.

When raiding make it as clean as possible! Dinos do get killed in raids, it happens. But please avoid foundation wiping, blow a hole needed and get what you want and get on your way. No need to demo their entire base.

J

Juan M Duran III

RAGNAROK, ISLAND AND ABERRATION CLUSTER!
Server names: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted (Rag) Ark ABERRATION EVOLUTION (AB) Ark Island EVOLUTION (island) ALL servers are NITRADO

We allow CROSSPLAY

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST. (5x weekends)

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center in both maps Vikings Bay and Portal

Survival shelter in the south (Rag)

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. We hold events and challenges to win free gear!This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. NO RULES

J

Jesse JOnes

We have custom drops but they are not working right now the owner is gonna fix them soon

24/7 pvp on the center
slight rules
no admins except for events
trolling is allowed
please no wiping, we understand vaults but just try not to wipe
passive killing allowed
no glitching under the map
brontos allowed
turret quetz allowed
no turret cap (its 10000)

do not pillar someone elses base, that will not be allowed
do not place foundations near the base to restrict them from building
a fob is allowed

stone pickup is 54
player and dino stats boosted
infinite weight and oxygen
dino infinite weight
max wild dino level 180

server name: The Broken Ark

join and build

M

Max Gonzalez

S

Sandra Port

BIG GAME HUNTER

☠No Admin☠
Official server with boosed stats
No Rules
Pvp
No Crybabies
All 5 Maps
High Population
Community funded

N

Nico Salerno

Ever get too Tek then lose it all? Want a New awesome server give my server a try "Sister Margaret's" Wild dinos cap at 300 All Engrams Auto unlock yes TEK Engrams too infinite weight and Oxygen Boosted drops that give element and Metal base structure so you can jump right into the fun stuff! PVP! NO ORP ABB Dinos for sale via (VEGC) Veggie cakes to buy them. 32 slot 80 In game days in 2.0 cave damage A high TEk pvp evenly boosted server 300 flyer speed instant breeding and hatch

J

Jake Baker

Get f’arked

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom