• Thread starter Brandon Aiden Renard
  • Start date
B

Brandon Aiden Renard

Look at this beautiful play / flank high dimond 3450sr 400 hour junkrat main

B

Bailey Evans

This is gameplay for a masters game on console? o_O
Like no hate to console players, but like, that's so slowly paced .-.

T

Tony Cobas

Looks like i'm playing some morning Overwatch.

J

Justin Friedeck

nice he ulted the orisa and somehow got kills

J

Justin Friedeck

anyways i think on a real "i'm way better professionally speaking level." just that.

J

Jordan Vargas

Savage

T

Tempest Rogers

My niggah! Doing junkrat proud and true

A

André Savioli

wow bro there is so much skill involved gg damn son

B

Brandon Aiden Renard

And for those that are wonderin I'm only in low masters calm the fuck down I'm not a fucking Korean team the reason why It was so goddamn slow is I secretly flank the fuck out of them they didn't even know I was behind them it wasn't me lucky team wiping them I play with a six-man team and we're really well coordinated I knew exactly where they were before i ulted in fact we planned this from the beginning I told them the okay to and group them together for my ult to work

J

Justin Friedeck

oops someone trying to crop & edit my 24 seconds to many. last link was lol #youtubes corrupt so

J

Justin Friedeck

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"here this will teach you how to not load your hacks cheat n suck motivate inspire PLUS encourage you to play legit." because at your finest you still can't do this. ever in your whole life so dream on sunshines.

J

Justin Friedeck

@USSupremeCourt
report youtube for editing my highlights via overwatch because suicide isn't a great highlight. when i like 30.000 eliminations in about 12 months so much better thats my stats. I go through on average 1000 opponents a day when i have sleep

C

Chris Johnson

Meh

J

Justin Friedeck

@TGowdySC my other account i did 5000 eliminations in 4 days. so do the math please. they cheating even my stats and profile.

B

Brandon Aiden Renard

Bro I'm sorry to say this but I range from an average of 60 kills a game to sometime 70 depending on how long the game is I rarely don't have four gold medals

L

Lucas Antunes

meh, i don't see how this play is that good as you think...

J

Justin Friedeck

like this style bruh? if u can do this on genji ill give you a clean death on overwatch

G

Greg Bredy

If your stack needs a good winston main.. add me “z shadow v”. I’ve been looking for a good stack team on xbox for the longest.

B

Brandon Aiden Renard

Hell yeah man actually we get our looking for members who are team right now because not all members are available all the time because we work we have jobs and you can never have enough tank or healers in your squad I'll add you today and I'll see your stats talk to my team and see how they feel about it because we're pretty decent and climbing like this week we've gained 500 Sr in a course of 4 days but to let you know I'm the highest member in the team Sr rating of 3450 everybody's in 3100 to 3300 tho unless that's a problem then I'll talk to my team

O

Ozan Doğan

there's no ''Junkrat Main'' in this world... you can only play junkrat too much

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom