Contact advertising [email protected]

Logitech G502 vs. Razer DeathAdder Elite. And why? Thanks in advance :)) Note: I will...

I

Iván Balseiro García

I have the Razer Deathadder 2013 and I can tell you the good and the bad: the good that it is still my main mouse, the bad is that I had to RMA once and the middle wheel is not working when clicked.

L

Linus Lim

G403?

C

Cloud Xiong

G502, its nice if you have big hands, all the buttons are easy to press, that Razer DeathAdder Elite dosent even look comfy, and buttons look pretty small to me, looks like a reskin of a 15$ mouse tbh.

F

Fredward Leblanc

I have the deathadder elite and i tried out the g502, i have much better aim with the deathadder, its just feels more precise. But the g502 is so much more comfortable in the hand.

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

Personally, I have huge hands, but the deathadder is way too expensive and feels absolutely stupid in my hand. start here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

and also check RocketJumpNinja's youtube channel for his best-of-year reviews, he has reviews for every size and style. I ended up buying a G303 Daedalus Apex on sale for 30 from amazon, and though small, it's a fantastic mouse. Both of the mice you've picked have great sensors and you'll likely be really happy with either. If I could chose again, I'd go with the Prodigy for it's larger size.

M

Mark Z Ciarleglio

TLDR a flawless sensor is incredible in the difference it will immediately make for you in FPS games. After I tinkered with settings on the G303 I immediately increased my kills in OW by 3x. Try turning your in-game sensitivity to 11 or 12 (lowish side) and using a 400 dpi. Headshots all day. I even had a person accuse me of hacking with hanzo because I was slaying at short range :p

O

Oscar Valentine

I would prefer Razer death adder,because it's one of a kind☺Lol!

D

David Quinn

I love my g502 been using it for a year or more

E

Evidente Jaime

I used to have Razer's Deathadder Chroma. I been using it for just four months when it was killed off by Razer's wonky Synapse. Here is the thing about Razer...they do have very good products and quality was excellent since they started until 2014. In 2015, they begin to cheap out on their design and quality dropped like a rock. Razer is now relying more on their pre-2015 legendary status to market their products today. To be honest, their new products are never at par with their old products in terms of quality and durability. It became a hit and miss thing now. Today, I am leaning more on Logitech G in quality and durability.

M

Michael Cooper

thats to cool right on

F

Fuhu Lee

would play too, if i knew how to contact you.

J

Jerold Soh ZY

Personally i have Been using a deathadder elite. It is good, reacts well n works well got FPS games

J

Jacob Asher

G900. I've been on Razer, Corsair, and a 502. Get the G900; just went to that and it is fantastic.

L

Logesshwar Balasubramanian

G502, been using it for a couple of years now. Probably the best all round mouse!

T

Timur Terekhov

Don't spend money on the expensive input devices. I use Naffee rechargeable mouse - 7$ from Ali. It is very comfortable in the hand, light weight, wireless, big and good wheel, 5 buttons, works with standard usb cable if needed or empty battery. The best mouse I had! Razer is too big and uncomfortable in the not a big hand. Modern Logitech input devices do not have the same quality as 20 years ago, but I very like their speakers, have z623 and it is simply a bomb, they work for every spent cent.

O

Omar AlRagheb

Thanks Guys For All The Help!
I got the Logitech G502, I think it was the better mouse when I compared them two.
I really appreciate all the help!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom