Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Little warning do not join ark.of thrones they say they legit but blockin caves and...

J

Jon Obrian

Little warning do not join ark.of thrones they say they legit but blockin caves and res areas spawing griffons and silly high level tames for.memebrs making it difficult to even consider pvp also.there starter is a wolf or a equss or a bigfoot who on earth does that as a starter tame really server stats were good but if u want resources like pearls good luck wen i politley questions this i was kickes from server by admin so not as legit really as.they made out shame as stats were good

P

Phil Collins Clarkey

Any proof of you “politely asking questions”? Also a starter of an Equus or wolf is 10x better than the starter on official... I get they’ve done something but you’ve literally made a post blasting a server with no proof or evidence and 3 pointless pics... where’s the chats? There’s a tek bubble underwater... ok? Need to give a bit more or you’re just gonna end up getting called salty dude

A

Andrew Dillon

He is kicking off because player have high level squids and Griffins and because he couldn't get silica pearls in 1 spot lol

T

Ted Kubiak

If u don’t want a bs server join Ark Doctors. They have been through it and started their own because of it.

Z

Zoe Dillon

blocking pearl spawn its the island u go one place and all pearls are blocked griffins are sold in auctions and as for the high dinos the highest wild is 150 same as official and the squids your talking about was a give away a breeding pair of choice minus some aka giga and mosa as a xmas gift to players sorry you wasnt on at the time you go on a server for 12hours and now try tarnishing the server the admins are great the host is amazing you cant expect the world in 12hours maybe the questions you should have asked was how can they help you and you would have got help not oh your server is shit because someone build on the edge of the snow and you cant collect the couple of pearls that spawn there now the server must be shamed GROW UP !!!

C

Calvin Schultz

I had a guy claim admin abuse because he got killed by a players lvl 238 wyvern last night

J

Jon Obrian

Not admin abuse just broken rules if i got killed by high leven tame wouldnt bother me but wen ur supposed to play legit and clearly no one else is how can u even consder playing amd enjoying it u cant

Z

Zoe Dillon

no they spawned my base in ive just sat here for the last month doing shit thats what it is 12hours into the server hes figured it all out

J

Jon Obrian

Less than

J

Jon Obrian

Try 4

J

Jon Obrian

Look.not.for.me ok simple

J

Jon Obrian

No fuck off your pissin me off

A

Andrew Dillon

Whats not legit because you didnt get 1 because you wasnt on server during a giveaway you was on server for 12h and then started moaning because you dint have what players that have been there for about a month lol

J

Jon Obrian

Listen pal fuk off now ye really pissin me off with ya bullshit jog on leave it at that sed me piece

Z

Zoe Dillon

see the child come out now im pissing u off because your a little boy that tried to blackmail the owner into giving u shit so u wouldnt write this post and he wasnt having any of it

A

Andrew Dillon

No need to get aggressive just want proof of what rule got broken

Z

Zoe Dillon

yea guys this is what u want on your servers :D

W

William Kaye

Tbh if your an admin on your server why the fuck you even entertaining this kid

Z

Zoe Dillon

im not admin i enjoy the server but hes saying all this shit because of my squids wtf them poor bastards do 2 deserve all this

J

Jon Obrian

Eh wtf black mail hahahahahahahaha never in my life u silly cow what a bullshitter wheres the proof of that i simply sed took pics and postin on fb i sed no such thing about givokg me anything i sed dont worry about all the blockin i leaving then he sed fair enough see ya amd kicked me such a fukin lier maybe he should get a job the weirdo mind u no one would employ a lier

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom