Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Leveling is basically just time gated, coz at some point you get higher power only...

T

Tomáš Czyž

Leveling is basically just time gated, coz at some point you get higher power only from weekly milestones.
Slowly getting there, one week at max >.>

K

Kiyoko Mori

Surprised actually that the character I basically started earlier today is already like 325 or so light level. Everything has felt easier on my titan.

J

Joe Louciano

Yeah this kind of annoys me it's really not that you have to wait a long time but I really think it's a wrong decision to make it that your level gain is truly gated. You literally have to do exactly with Destiny plans out for you to do to get anything in then you are completely cut off after that. So not only are you cut off but there's not a single task that you can do to just level up on your own first and then collect your milestones. I don't even care if I have to grind all day I don't care that it's a grind I don't care that I would have to do like 100 public events to go up a couple light levels just allow me to be able to level my character.

C

Cameron Nicoll

I only got arms for this weeks Powerful Engrams so i got nowhere

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom