Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Lets see those Mario moustaches! Just taken delivery of a new Mario amiibo and im...

J

Jermaul W

You didnt know. Mario is olld that grey hair lol....

But really im sorry yours came out like that. They dont do all them in house and thats how they end up with problems. Missing legs, wrong color, wrong amiibo in the box etc...

F

Fredi Collazo

My wedding Peach has a smudge on her dress, I'm pretty sure it's not soppose to look like that

M

Matthew Peek

Looks like a little paint you could fix yourself. Better than missing limbs I’d say. I have a Yoshi with no pupils lmao

O

Olive Hopkins

Got mine the three came in same pack perfect paint

C

Collier Godfrey

My Bowser’s nose is pretty rough.

Z

Zak Mosh

my peach has something in her eye

C

Collier Godfrey

C

Collier Godfrey

Thanksfully I don’t really mind unless it’s a Luigi or Rosalina.

T

Travis Guerrero

My bowser is missing a spike on top

C

Collier Godfrey

You probably already know this, but Toys ‘R’ Us is usually amiibo heaven. They also put older ones on sale very often. A lot of people don’t realize they sell amiibo, and they get very good stock. Mine has a wall of amiibo (common ones) that’s as big as the Xbox and PS wall of games at most Wal-Marts. Mine had at least 3 of all the SMO ones yesterday, including the 3 packs. Almost mad I pre-ordered and already opened them or I could get a perfect Bowser, lol.

L

Luis Molina

Highly detailed? Seriously?

A

Andre Gosparini

A

Andre Gosparini

C

Chris Church

That isn't Mario, it's Scario .

A

AJ Morrow

Mine came in fine.

C

Celos Beats

This was my first Amiibo purchase. I bought all 3 of them. Can’t believe I bought little toys but they cool for decoration I guess. Haven’t noticed anything.

J

Jessica Bryant

That sucks :(

K

Kelly Bott

dude I go through all the amiibos on the rack when I get new ones to look for the best paint job. Always a flaw

D

Dillon J. Stolz

Well.. they ARE hand-made. I would imagine people would get real tired of painting hundreds of these things for us insufferable fans. lol

R

Rhys Burnet

That's child labour for you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom