Contact advertising [email protected]

Let's get the group laughing! Please show me some of your biggest fails like charging...

• Thread starter Natalie Lisa Timms
  • Start date
N

Natalie Lisa Timms

Let's get the group laughing! Please show me some of your biggest fails like charging off a cliff or blinking to your death!

D

DeArius Fene-x Johnson

Oh man I wish I was prepared for this post

V

Vynyl Shiro

Mercy ulted by herself into the point just so my Rein could golf swing her to death. And because of that wasted ult we won the match.

S

Shara DelloMonaco

I got a play of the game as junkrat where I was literally being pushed off the map by a Reinhardt. That's it.

R

Robert Holmes

So many times and i mean so many times id use winston attempt to jump on an enemy and i jump off a cliff

K

Ken Schmidt

I wish I was home I have a pretty good Tracer highlight saved where I blink off the edge in Ilios haha

T

Tyler Cook

You know what really puffs my jiggles? A symmetra that puts a teleported on the end of the map.

R

Rhi Loomarni

Yesterday was hands down the best rein charge ive ever seen. He just charged and kept going and going straight off the cliff but it was flawless, the move were actually quite impressive

T

Troy Crossingham

Pulse bombing a Bastion and blinking twice back only for a friendly Roadhog to hook him right next to me. :(

R

Ryan Stoops

I killed 3 people as widow. Probably would have won the game if I hadn't shot an already deflecting genji. I left voice chat immediately.

B

Beth Murphy

L

Levi Johnson

That time I got the perfect play of the game.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Aidan Guill

D

Donny Juan

Not really fails but I used to mess up my potgs like this :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom