Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Let me give those who have Arms tips to do well, and yes I am the person with 299...

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

Let me give those who have Arms tips to do well, and yes I am the person with 299 coins, for some reason everyone that played me kept leaving the room. If you play online and you in a 3 way or 4 way match where everyone for themselves or even on team match.......always look out for the person who start the match with lower health. If he or she have lower health it means they on a winning streak and the lower their health the more wins they have. If your skills or not up there always take the person with lower health out first, so if you on teams make sure you both target the person with lower health first he or she may give the most problems with you winning. If anything you can fight the other fighters after. I met some fighters who learn from losing a lot to me, every 3 way or 4 way match it would be 2 against me or 3 against me. I would lose, no way to dodge 3 people. But I do not mind telling everyone this so you can win and not give up. A lot of people play me or my cousin Sora Sky or the guy roly in this picture I do not know if you in this group but he is as good as me I actually lost a few to him, I still don't know how he added me as a friend without friend codes but we fight against each other a lot, well him, my cousin and me. I can't tell you who will win. Just don't give up, even if you lose to someone better you will get better. It's all about dodging, and timing. When to attack, when to block, when to dodge at right time to get a clear shot at the person. This game is hard but it will keep you on your toes. I will put this up there with my favorite street fighter series. It have a lot of depth, and if we are getting free updates for a year Arms have a chance to become my new favorite series. This is nothing like Wii boxing timing and learning other players pattern is key to winning.

N

Nathan Zielesch

random off topic and dont take this the wrong way i dont doubt your boss online ...... but i fought someone with over 200 and they were garbage, note that i am also trash online lol so i dont look at the big numbers online like i used to anymore

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

one thing i like about this game it gives everyone a fair chance, meaning if you lose you still get a coin, so you can still gain a lot of coins to get new arms and upgrade..........i have majority of the arms already for each character........i play to get 100 coins each session or 200 coins or 300........when you get on those winning streaks you start getting 6 coins for every win, so you can get 100 coins in less than 30 mins.....if you practice a lot and get better

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

when i first started playing it took me 1 hour to reach 70 coins, than 90 something.....than 104 was my highest..........now in a hour depending on if there are good fighters i can get 120 coins........or 200 if they not too good.......

R

Ryan Dale

Someone having a lot of coins may mean they just play a lot and/or that they never spend their coins (maybe they don't know what they're for). It may have nothing to do with their skill.

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

You can add players you recently played with.

Thanks for the tip!

E

Ewan McDougall

Basic good sportsmanship

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom