Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Learned a valuable lesson over the week. Don't get your feelings mixed in with ark lol...

• Thread starter Shayna Flaherty
  • Start date
S

Shayna Flaherty

Learned a valuable lesson over the week. Don't get your feelings mixed in with ark lol tried to say I insided but he left for week and a half without speaking to us, we were gonna get wiped today if I didn't take the tames over to a Ally tribe.

C

Cory Sennett

People take this game way... way to serious.

A

Animas Vires

Ha! Nerds!

H

Hillary Hullender Larsen

Pro tip, block out said asshats phone number.

N

Nolan Chanhthathep

I sit here and laugh when I see shit like this

R

Reece Burdett

They all pussies and can't do shit on this game

S

Shayna Flaherty

It's all good. I saved months of work I helped with I wasn't gonna let it get destroyed.

S

Shayna Flaherty

2 people kept a whole base going and alive while the leader would refuse to talk to anyone for a week even the alpha tried and got nothing lol

R

Reece Burdett

Lol

X

Xai Xiong

You did what you think is best. Good job . Join me if you guys dont have a tribe to play with pm me later i will pm you my psn if you want to join.

T

Tradell Reisler

Wait Shayna Flaherty wasnt you just tryna join mine and zacks tribe, but now you have a tribe all along.

T

Tradell Reisler

Why would you be looking for a tribe if you have one

S

Shayna Flaherty

I'm not looking for one? I wanted to play in a boosted server for a while and see how it was. I asked holly if I could still stay on server.

R

Robert Bush

It's a damn game, for the love of God.....

D

DeeDee Mentzer

I agree I did that and lost my shit cuz people were salty.. they lied and I took the blame..

R

Robert Bush

I run a nitrado server, some kid gets on last night and says I'm wiping this server....I said, please go for it, he says FUCK YOU ADMIN....I said, no thanks, I'm married, please don't ask again.....

A

Alan Crosseyed Cane

This is why im a solo tribe with allys

S

Shaun Hammond

To much weed

D

Dylan Robinson

Cant even right in English lmao

J

John Castillo

No or as they say in Spanish no