Contact advertising [email protected]

Last time this modified Hadron case had an AMD in it was also an 8-core; nesting in an...

J

Jonathon Kinney

Last time this modified Hadron case had an AMD in it was also an 8-core; nesting in an ASRock 970M MicroATX (even though you 'can't do that' in a mini-ITX chassis).

But the Ryzen 7 1700 is worlds above the FX-8320E. Even running 3.7GHz now vs 4.5GHz then.

I also have a few changes/upgrades pending:

- Phononic Hex 2.0 cooler (owned)
Reviews show it working pretty good. The entire purpose to this case is it's non traditional; a thermoelectric cooler is just the thing.

- EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid (ordered)
Literally just ordered this. Brand new, and I'm using it to maybe net myself a 1080 Ti SC2 Black through Step-Up.

- AMD Ryzen 1600X (owned)
I need to benchmark this thing against the R7/1700 I already have in it. I'm gaming more than doing any sort of content creation lately, but, I do some of it.

Last Intel CPU I owned was the 7700K, and I personally love my decision to go with Ryzen

J

Johnny Jones

How did you get your wraith cooler to flash like that? I’m having issues with it syncing colors with my mobo

J

Jonathon Kinney

RGB wasn't over yet. Girlfriends PC was started bare essential; but we're getting her up to date

J

Johnny Jones

Just trying to make the damn thing red but it feels my pc should be xmas themed

T

Trevor Johnson

Ruined it with the ryzen vinyl

J

Jan Semerád

ryzen is shit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom