Contact advertising [email protected]

Justin Baniulis has been doing meets in which I’ve gratefully been able to host. We...

A

Adam Locke

Justin Baniulis has been doing meets in which I’ve gratefully been able to host. We haven’t had a date or the specifics worked out yet but we would like to do a GRAND CRUISE. At the end of this grand cruise, we will hold a “most beautiful car” competition and maybe more. Grand prize will be a 94 Silvia k’s which you get. For free. That’s right. We provide you with the money you’ll need to buy the car which I will sell you personally. And don’t worry about being sniped. I’ll sell you as many as it takes to ensure you, you’ll get you’re prize. Even if that means taking from my sale stock. Even if it means taking from my personal collection. Stay tuned and thank you to those who provided a great cruise today!

J

Justin Baniulis

Great privilege to host these cruises with you my man ! ! Adam Locke

C

Captainn Jack

I'm interested!! Just I'm in CST and work usually tell 3pm so if it somehow works with my schedule I would like to attend!

B

Benny Brady

Good to see there's still top blokes in the community :)

J

Justin Rice

We've had some good cruises. And all my cars are sexy

J

Julio Cannavo

I’m so keen. Not even for the prizes honestly just to cruise with clearly a bunch of top people

M

Matthew Dillon Heath

This sounds awesome. Let me know when you decide to do this, definitely want in.

J

Joshua Moore

Yea it was good yesterday (even tho I left early but oh well)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom