Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just writing to let everyone know about a group of players that single handedly...

C

Christina Roadcap

Just writing to let everyone know about a group of players that single handedly destroyed my server and is now being restarted. I don't know if they go around to different servers and do this as their thing, but beware if they show up on your server. I will list their gamer tags at the end of this. My server is PvPvE.

One group came on "glop glop" my server saying their friends "confederates of ark" followed them to my server. Got mad at them then started raiding them. The glop was pve the confederates not pve. The glop got raided atleast twice by confederates, so we went to take care of confederate tribe. I allianced with glop for the fight. I forgot to unalliance and the two tribes allianced and raided everyone on the server to include me (insided me one would say). So if these people join your server, expect trouble.

SCARYFAWN391464
PURPLEBANANA159
LOVELY PANDA352

DIRT MCNASTY
MEXICANKOALA8
G UNITZ86
PICKLES80
BUBSY140

THEGREATRIKLE was also a huge problem. Not sure if he is part of this group or not.

Thanks for your attention and beware!!! And play on....

B

Blake Perez

What did they do wrong?

B

Brian Say

Sucks that you didn't have ORP active. That would never have happened. Especially on a pvpve server. No one ever follow the rules unless the rules are enforced, and even then trolls don't follow the rules, so I turned orp on on my server, and no pve tribe has been raided since.

D

Damien Scarpellini

Should have restarted from a back up before it started

K

Kelly VanDuzer

Most definitely names to keep an eye out for Brian Say

B

Brian Say

Lol, look two comments above, I have this followed already, but thanks.

K

Kelly VanDuzer

I know I seen that lol. But they come on our server they ain't gonna last long lmao

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom