Contact advertising [email protected]

Just Sharing Competitive Placement Matches: -8 POTGs/POTMs -9 of the matches are GOLD...

• Thread starter Daryll Miguel Balderrama
  • Start date
S

Shelbi Joles

Say you ended at 2600 last season. Wins in placements are like wins after placements. If only factors in a little of how you personally did in the game. If you lose, but did well, you're not really gonna lose any of your 2600 rating, but if you win AND did well, you gain a little tiny sliver of rating. Which in my opinion is kind of dumb. I got tossed down to mid gold because I didn't play comp much and people would throw or not understand team comps. The rating system in overwatch is kinda fucked but what can we do. And it's also because you may play a hero that EVERYONE ELSE plays. That's why you see sym mains get so high in rating when they are gold or plat when they play any other character because not very many people play sym in comp. you get rewarded for mastering a hero that's not common.

J

Jose Carpenter

Look on the bright side if you're really so great you'll have a super easy time winning matches and should be able to climb up to GM no problem

L

Lillian Song

Being the shiniest piece of rubbish is still rubbish

D

David Gibson

Lol this again. Look after your placements you gain more Sr for say the next 50 games. So try win and you will climb. Don't win and you waste the bonus sr

D

Drew Franko

Bahaha

P

Patry Leustean

What rank were you in other seasons? Cos playing with and against bronzes won't get u gm

P

Patry Goñzales

Why are there so many posts like this? Is it that hard to actually do some research? U can't be one season bronze and expect from placemnts in the next season to get gm. Even in u let's say played like iddq and won 10 games, that thing is still capped to 200sr both ways

S

Satou Tatsuhiro

It's a lot easier to get good stats at low elo.

T

Tom Erik Brauer

Didn't play the objective at all?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom