Contact advertising [email protected]

Just Sharing Competitive Placement Matches: -8 POTGs/POTMs -9 of the matches are GOLD...

• Thread starter Daryll Miguel Balderrama
  • Start date
D

Daryll Miguel Balderrama

Just Sharing

Competitive Placement Matches:
-8 POTGs/POTMs
-9 of the matches are GOLD in Eliminations and Damages Done

BUT I GOT 1,400 SR (Bronze)

#Unfair

J

Jarrod Long

Playing well against other Bronze/Silvers won't get people placed in Diamond.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

If You’re good enough, you will climb up eventually. Don’t worry. Most of us started from Bronze, can understand your sentiments.
And you got all the potg against bronze players. A gold/plat can still destroy you easily. With time it gets better

K

Kenn Escaño

I got 2 out of 10 wins and I got 2447 mr

J

Jordan Kees

I started not that long ago and placed mid gold and lost 6 of my placement matches.
Objective kills are super important and so is that objective time too. Kill mofos all day but if you can't get on the point and kill on the point then it's almost useless.

A

Andrew Obergh

Won 3/10 and placed 2550

L

Laeth Thomas

Yeah, man. It's unfair, right? It's unfair that you finished Bronze last season, had a good streak and the game didnt ignore your past data and place you in GM. Totally unfair.

Placements when you've got history are basically regular matches that raise/lower your SR from previous seasons. You are where you belong.

L

Laeth Thomas

I'm sick of seeing people post their delusional stats and insisting they don't belong in x elo.
They always mention damage and elims too. It's almost as if they're stuck where they are because they exclusively play dps, no matter what.
Ws over stats. Flex for your team and win games. Don't play lone wolf to pad numbers then get mad when you lose.

L

Laeth Thomas

Why is potg mentioned as if that's an indicator of over-performance/carrying or team play? It's late and this post got me so tight rn

J

Jordan Kees

Man potg can mean 5man kill or a shitty double. It's not exactly always proof of skill.
The point of the game is to capture objective, not 'how many kills can I get'

L

Laeth Thomas

You can tickle 4 dudes in a zarya ult with Winston and get potg

J

Jordan Kees

Team comp, communication, crowd placement and objective focus are the most important aspects, kills are just a plus

S

Stephen Schneider

I thought bronze was just a myth

A

Angelina Jade

What was your objective times objective kills and how many different classes of characters did you play?

M

Mackenzie Thubron

Gold elims, gold damage & potg doesn’t count. It’s your gameplay, more so your weapon accuracy, how you did on your role, if you stayed on the point, etc.. yes elims and damage count some what but they’re not everything.

A

Aadil Saqib

If your last rank was bronze, you're still bronze.

S

Shulhul

I won 2 got master

S

Shelbi Joles

Placement matches also go by your last season mmr.

W

Will Gaines

Mmr = bronze

A

Anjuli Rose Herr

Yeah because it takes into account that you're nothing more than just a DPS player Especially if it was almost all the same hero.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom