Contact advertising [email protected]

Just lost a placement because a 12 year old who had only 5 minutes played in comp...

K

Katherine Lynnette

Just lost a placement because a 12 year old who had only 5 minutes played in comp thought he could pull off Widow *facepalm* can we get an adults only server? Please?

N

Nihant Kansara

No.

L

Lucas Conrad

imagine if everyone posted in the group for losing a comp game for similar reasons

J

Jamie Riddick

It would be good in my opinion but first I want severs that I am able to communicate in

K

Kevin Lockwood

Adults do the same thing even worse so what’s the point

W

William Bongos

This bs is the same shitpost that we had a while ago about having " male only " or " female only " server , miss me with that stupid shit.

C

Cain Michael Estrada

To a certain degree I concur with you. However I do run into adult douche bags who would rather dick off in comp and straight up admit they are throwing

D

Donald K. Farmer

You would be surprised at how many grown adults will buy a voice changer to fake like a 12 year old and throw smh

J

Javaad Ijaz

Implying that adults play better xp typically the older they are the worse ;p

K

Kasia Gurtowska

Saying all kids in ow are bad is not okay, adult only server doesn't make any sense

I

Ignacio Ulla

Go and ask Blizzard to do it

A

Alexis Gaea

there are kids in GM and probably more adult throwers than children lol

N

Niñofranco Jemuel

Im a kid carryin my adult team

*coughs*

B

Bilaal Ijaz

This is literally a game for 12 year olds with cartoon characters and has a pegi 12 age rating soo...

J

Josh Lara

6 staxk

J

Jessica Gibbs

Tbh I don't like playing with kids (like squeakers older teenagers are chill) and I'll tell you why: I'm a mom and my kids are 6 and 11. I defo feel the need to censor myself around other peoples kids bc I would be kind of uncomfortable if people talked around my kids the way I talk around other adults. I censor myself all day around my own kids like "fuck" becomes "fudgecicles" I really don't feel like doing it on my own time also.

The easy solution to that, though, is to 6 stack with other adults which is what I do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

M

Mark Walls

A 12 year old kid really get your ass the bent out of shape? Act like an adult and move on

A

Aadil Saqib

Placements are performance based so don't worry. However, if you wanna make sure you don't run into kids again, make sure your performance is good enough to get you into a respectable rank.

J

Joey Green

WINNING OR LOSEING PLACEMENTS DOESNT MATTER ITS PERSONAL GAMEPLAY

J

Joey Green

idots

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom