Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just looking a PVE SERVER WHO NEEDS A ADMIN WHO LIKES TO BUILD. I HAVE MANY IDEAS...

J

Jose Romero

Just looking a PVE SERVER WHO NEEDS A ADMIN WHO LIKES TO BUILD. I HAVE MANY IDEAS
COMMUNITY CENTER FOR ALL TRIBES TO GATHER
FISHING STATION
ZOO. WITH MUTATED DINOS AND ANIMALS.
MANY MORE IDEAS

C

Cj Chris Smith

How old are you?

C

Cj Chris Smith

And what experience have you had around maintaining servers?

J

Jose Romero

20 and I been admin in 2 servers. Just needed a fresh start as I have build community centers there

M

Martin Lowe

being admin isnt about just building stuff, if you jumping ship as soon as you built community centre who says you wont do it on our servers

K

King Ramses

I’m looking for a builder

J

Jose Romero

To those wondering I Still join those 2 servers. And help out just admins are pretty chill and don't need as much help anymore.. Jayy Lee can confirm I join his server and help him rebuild anything he needs help with at the community center

C

Craig Dodge

Hey a little advise when your advertising this sort of stuff, cause I've done this on ps4 when I'm not doing my own projects on my servers. Everything you build take pictures of, post them all when you ask for this stuff. It's like a folder of work. It helps alot sometimes cause it shows your skill and initiative

L

Lloyd Roberts

I run a pve server why would u use commands to build the stuff takes the whole aspect of pve away, people on my server build events for the rest of the server by grinding

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom