Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just finished BOTW with all the memories acquired and divine beast...

• Thread starter Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo
  • Start date
I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

Just finished BOTW with all the memories acquired and divine beast reinstated..fantastic game all round,truly a staple in open world gaming..although i wished the fight with ganon was more puzzle like.

using your sheikah slate powers to subdue him and counter his magic attack then use your master sword but it was very straight forward(very dark souls), still intense though

and the second half could have been a little harder, but i loved the music and the atmosphere there.

but let me nitpick further..as much as it makes sense story wise..i didn't like the fact that ganon was just an entity with no personality, although Ganon has always been a like that..maybe the next zelda will be about the past when he was Ganondorf.

no game is perfect but like i said this game has set a standard in open world games, i can see the next zelda just being better. carrying its idea and improving on this great game.

S

Spencer Miller

Ganondorf has a bit of personality in the games he is in. Ganon is just mindless Ganondorf pretty much. I do think the fight should be harder. I might try a run without the divine beasts and just doing a bunch of shrines to get enough stamina and hearts and see how much harder it is but Ganon was way too easy after reclaiming the divine beasts

J

Joseph D DeMatteis

Ending was poopy

G

Gustavo Brito

I thought I beat it but all I got was this. I need to fully complete it to get a real ending

J

Jackson Konecny

I really want to see humanoid Ganondorf. I prefer him over the Beast incarnation.

A

Anthony Borghi

D

Danny Rios

They should have a Breaking Bad version of Ganondorf. You're still Link facing the major antagonist of the game but the side story is Ganondorf turning into an evil entity throughout the game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom