Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just downloaded xenoblade 2 and I’ve never played the first one, any beginner tips and...

• Thread starter Nicholas Tejas Jansen
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

Just downloaded xenoblade 2 and I’ve never played the first one, any beginner tips and tricks I should be aware of? ALSO should I purchase the dlc before starting the game? Not really sure if it effects the story or gameplay

E

Eric Gonzales

Wait on the DLC, make sure you like it. Pay attention to the tutorials, you only get to go through them once. Take your time, explore, be patient... the game truly opens up after Chapter 3.

C

Chris W Hughes

You don’t need to play the first one. Also Xeno 2 is way easier than Xeno 1.

T

Trevor Verhelst

you need to give it time. I almost quit at 30 hours in because I was so lost. Now I'm 200 hours in and just about to start over in Game+ mode.

C

Collier Godfrey

Screenshotting all the tutorials is something I wish I’d done. Done rush through it, but don’t dawdle either. I cannot imagine how some people go through 200+ hours before finishing the story. That just seems like a high risk of burning out early and never finishing it. If you want to avoid spoilers, avoid discussions and looking too much up as the game is nearly 4 months old and people are finally starting to ignore spoiler risks. Thankfully that means we may finally get official art of certain characters/forms who seem to not have any whatsoever due to heavy spoilers.

Z

Zora Marslink

Save overdrives.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom