Contact advertising [email protected]

Just a short reminder that this is how you play Zenyatta. His ultimate can shift...

• Thread starter Shinji Heilemann
  • Start date
S

Shinji Heilemann

Just a short reminder that this is how you play Zenyatta. His ultimate can shift entire games and is NOT a jail free card.

I see way too many people use this wrong. Its better to save your entire Team once and die 6 times, then be the last one standing after a team wipe.

M

Michael Burch

.........no?

J

Jevgenija Zhukova

heh, yeah... but what fun in that?

A

Alexander Deters

Real shit Zenny

C

Chris Green

I mean sometimes it’s worth using as a get out of jail free card. When you can not afford to leave the fight.

But for the most part I Agree

B

Brandon Myer

While you can use it to escape death, it's best use is when your team is pushing the objective and in danger from a game-changing ult like junkrats tire or genjis dragonblade

L

Luke Barnett

Wut? You don’t use it to save yourself from a Tracer.

It’s a defensive Ult that should be used to counter other Ults like Tac Visor, Death Blossom, Dragonblade etc.

D

Drew Davanzo

Normie meme but yes

A

August Johnson

Yeah but you can’t use it if you’re dead already then the zarya ults. I’d rather be earlier then non existent

I

Isaiah Kisala

Yessss! Iris time bitch!

G

Grant Payne

Ehhhh no sometimes is valid to save yourself or save one tank even. In situations where the momentum is balanced on a knife edge and all it takes is you staying alive or keeping just one team mate alive, then go for it.

J

Jerome Rapley III

Zen gets his ult quick af tho..

D

Darius Davenport

*uses ult just to get away*

J

Jean Yasir

Justin T. Watson

R

Raj Lawati

a wild dragon boii appears PASS INTO THE IRISH

K

Kai Spangenberg

What about using it when all allies are critically injured at the same time, I use it for that.

M

Marco Tapiador

This

L

Luke Garside

Fun fact. You're fucked either way.
If you are playing a proper game of OW with smart opponents, they will target you to pop your ult or get you out of the way for their ults. It's better to stay alive in most instances and use your ult to then push the enemy back than to die and have your team wiped anyway.

L

Lisa Garrett

I'M SCREAMING

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Uses ult to get to the point faster.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom