Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just a reminder for everyone, once Nintendos paid service starts they will be giving...

G

Garrett DeHaan

Just a reminder for everyone, once Nintendos paid service starts they will be giving out 2 classic games per month if you pay 20$ yearly. These games may only be around 100megabytes at maximum. But that will add up quickly. Due to this I reccomend getting no less than a 64 gigabyte micro SDXC card.

C

Christopher Jackson

Yeah, I reckon they ain't gonna let you keep the monthly games.

most likely be a 30 day limit.

So, space won't be a problem lol

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

When was it said that it would be two at a time? The last announcement said it would grant access to a retro "collection." And did you just pull the file size estimate out of a hat, or did something actually say that?

J

Josh Hollar

If the classic are nes,snes,gb,n64 most of the games are not that big of files. The whole nes library is under 300mbs.

K

Kelvin Soto

If they add Gamecube games, that's where shit goes down hahahah. I got a 64gb which i haven't even touched since i haven't DL any digital game yet, but planning to.

D

Deana Babb

Does anyone have a link we can read about this and possibility sign up?

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

From the Announcementa few months ago:

“Nintendo Switch Online subscribers will have ongoing access to a library of classic games with added online play. Users can play as many of the games as they want, as often as they like, as long as they have an active subscription.”

Nintendo adds: “Nintendo Switch Online subscribers will be able to play a wide variety of classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Balloon Fight and Dr. Mario. More games will be announced at a later date. At launch the classic game library will include NES games. Super NES games continue to be under consideration, but we have nothing further to announce at this time.”

K

Kenny Kuang

I'm covered with a 256gig one. Only problem is none of my games uses the microSD card. It always download to my system memory. I can't get it to download to my microSD card.

R

Russ Messer

Where and how much are they

K

Katie Rose Cornblath

And this is why I didn't get rid of my 3ds when I got my switch the VC is just so good!

R

Rob Emanuel

I'm looking forward to this!

Y

Yolox Sage

Already have one

C

Cierra Keck

I'm not gonna be paying for online service

L

Leo Jokinen

There was a report a while ago from Nintendo, which stated that it is actually 3 games for month, but they are only playable during said month. Due to this, a micro SD of that size is not so essential. For someone who's buying games physically whenever available and a lot of eShop indies, I've still got plenty of space left with only a 32GB Micro SDXC.

S

Shaun Oviatt

I missed all the news about a paid service! Will it start soon? Any other perks?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom