Contact advertising [email protected]

Junkrats ult is overpowered. Not by the damage, but by the charge time. An ult...

D

Dominic Radmer

Junkrats ult is overpowered.

Not by the damage, but by the charge time.

An ult should be a gamechanger, yet nearly every Junkrat player can afford to „waste“ his ult only on 1 healer.

Thoughts?

G

Greg Kocal

Ehhh if a team is running solo heals it's totally worth it imo cause then they're just kind of fucked without a healer

Z

Zale Ath

He has the ability to deal that much damage

K

Kinz Darell

killing a healer is good enough

L

Lucas Ferreira

Junkrat is completely unprotected while ulting and his ult can be destroyed. I'd say the fast charge time is worth it for an ult that you may get no value out of and die while doing it in the first place. It charges fast so killing a healer is usually a good strategy. No one's gonna complain about a dead Mercy or Ana and flame you for "wasting" a riptire on them.

J

Jessica Aldrich

Now that Mercys nerf is on, it's not worth it to solo ult her anymore. It was completely worth it before the nerf, though.

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

Killing a healer /is/ game changing especially a soloing mercy which is huge even in diamond, or was before the nerf.

C

Chris Bayer

i feel like his is very balanced. it can be destroyed and he is an unprotected helpless target when using it, they should make it explode and do 50 damage in a radius around it

G

Gabriel Mermella

Junk is broken simple as that.

C

Chris Fahmy

You wanna know what's funny? Forcing Junkrat to 'waste' his ult by running down their flank, having him see you around a blind corner, and making him pop it for a solo kill, instead of any potential multikills.

J

Jay Lewis McCarthy

Its never a waste if you get the support/s imo
Picking the supports early IS a game changer

I

Igor Jędrys

50% slower speed and its balanced

C

Charlie Gadd

You do know that killing healers first is actually really important? The sooner you kill them, the quicker and more efficiently you can win a team fight

M

Michael Trompert

People need to learn how to not get killed in front of spawn with the trap/mine. It gives Junk so much ult charge when the game is one second on its way.

J

Jaden Edwards

It's destroyable
Get over it

M

Matt Bubp

Not every ult is meant to be some game-changing quad kill.

J

Joe Shepard

either this is bait or you dont play junkrat

M

Michael Rumbolo

Killing one good healer is a gamechanger

C

Christopher Scott Hebert

Riptires charge is so fast partially because of the damage he outputs in general. His landmine nerf indirectly nerfed the charge time

S

Shaun Combrinck

if junkrat if charging his ult too fast it is because your team is taking too much dammage, and thus dieing fast. witch leaves a team imbalance and junkrat is free to wast his ult on solo kills because if only 3 members of a team are alive then a solo kill is 33% of the team and that game changer.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom