Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've noticed several people say something to the effect that the Switch isn't "a truly...

B

Brent Blakley

I've noticed several people say something to the effect that the Switch isn't "a truly portable" console and that it's not safe to take it anywhere. I used to have the same problems until Nintendo released these miracle accessories. Nintendo has been calling this crazy contraption the "case". I got this one for $20 at GameStop. Now as long as I'm careful I can take my Switch anywhere.

T

Tony Houthoofd

I got same one

K

Kyle MacDonald

Nintendo doesn't make these. They're just licensed.

But I agree, the RDS cases are incredible. I have the gray Sheikah Eye one.

Love it.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

I put mine in a camera bag I got for $1 at a thrift store. :)

J

Jason Holmes

lol should check out some tests people have put it through on YouTube, it's actually amazingly tough but I don't recommend you try the tests on your own

A

Andrew Dinsmoor

B

Brian Nguyen

I love this case design but it doesn't offer the same level of protection as others. So I'll be on the lookout for a second case.

T

Thea Blais

I love my set up. Pro controller plus these fine items. iGadgitz Black Portfolio PU Leather Flip Case for Nintendo Switch Cover with Foldable Stand
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex Allos

If your responsible which I am sure you are and have a screen protector and case with you I doubt much harm can be done to a switch if it's worth you all the time and let's say you dropped it bro the quality of the build is made to be dropped from a 100 feet and survive

G

George Karastamatis

Nice case a have a Mario one

J

Jack KH

I bought this one. Holds the switch, pro controller, 8 games and cables/charger.

A

Anders Salvesen

Lol, i got that case, just the black one with link on it (the non colored one) and i take my switch anywhere even on bumpy rides without any problems

S

Steven Goodnight

Love my Waterfield case

A

Andrew Hughes

Same games keeps the dust and dander out for me plus switches are extremely tough

F

Fang Smith

I already know about this. I have brown pouch Nintendo Switch right now.

T

Tank Santos

I just got a case . And I am going to take my NS out and about for the first time when I travel to Orlando. How does it work , it just picks up the hot spots of WiFi?

E

Elizabeth Zizi McFarlin

Got one that looks like the sheikah slate w the botw deluxe edition

R

Ron Rife

I use the odessy case and take my switch everywhere.

B

Billy Wright

That's amazing. What will they think of next? If only they had cases available for the DS and PS Vita. I could have taken them outside the house too. :(

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

I have a bluefox case, and even the adapter fits.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom