Contact advertising [email protected]

I've been shopping for a gpu on and off for a couple months. For the life of me, I...

J

Joseph Schindler

I've been shopping for a gpu on and off for a couple months. For the life of me, I cant get over these prices. I've seen 980ti in my area going for $400!! On top of this I'm having issues sticking to a budget. Technically I could save another paycheck and I could go 1080ti but blowing 700 on a new video card scares me a little, I feel like id have to reevaluate my financial wellness (props tonthose that can/or just do it) but I see 400 980ti and think I can get a 1070 for that price so why bother and for even a little more than that 1070 i could get a 1080..I feel like $275 ($300 to be in more favor of the seller) would be a good 980ti price that I could live with paying...it sucks having bought my last gpu before the mining craze...anyway rantover

J

Joel Varuska

980 Ti's OC better than 1070s. Personally, from someone who had a 1500MHz+ 980 Ti, just get the 1080 Ti.

T

Thomas Patrick

Thank BitCoin miners... they've completely ruined the GPU market. It's fucking asinine.

H

Hunter Barnes

Rx 580s 8gb are 300 at best buy and are a good card

N

Nick Harrington

The ratcheting up is the curse of the PC gamer bro. I was looking at a 1060 3gb and ended up with a 1070 lol

R

Richard Clark

1080ti - you won't regret it! it is an absolute beast!

T

Tuan Nguyen

Ah to be able to save a paycheck for a video card. Sucks being an adult. I could totally buy one but I'd get to use it like an hour a week :(

L

Logan Taylor

not going to lie my 1080ti is the best thing I have ever financed :p

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

Can't go wrong with 1080ti, if you can Budget and wait, do it, beast at 2k 120fps+. I picked up evga ftw3 for $1200 CAD after taxes, 100% been worth it

P

Paul Fisher

I’d love to know the cost price of a 1080ti. Thing is though, that doesn’t represent R&D...

I have a 1080ti, its definitely is a big amount to invest, especially as they become average in 12-24 months - then the whole thing starts again...

G

Garrick Schull

Just get the 1080ti. Worth the money

K

Kenneth Clarke

Wouldn't waste money on a 980ti honestly. Only thing I read about them is how they die and how many have been rma'd. Mine died after 6 months and I paid the $400 like an idiot.

B

Benjamin Alexander Wood

Get a 580 8gb and be done with it....

J

Jonathan Geigle

Don't get a 980Ti, just take your money to whichever big brand store sells it the cheapest and buy a 1070. It's just as fast and usually costs $400 new but you will get much better warranty and driver support also you can buy variants with slightly faster ram (GDDR5X) as opposed to the slower GDDR5 found in the 980Ti.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom