Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've been on The Imperium for about a month now. Became cool w most of the other...

J

Joe Frazier

I've been on The Imperium for about a month now. Became cool w most of the other players and we had a good community going, then today the admin says the server is changing. That's it's gonna be full PvP w base protection off. Until now you couldn't raid someone's base so it was basically PvE.
So I invited some PvP minded friends. As we were flying around we seen a stray Wyvern so we got to killing it. Well when we did the admin pitched a fit cause it was his lvl 220 Fire Wyvern. This dude w unlimited Tek gear and a full Tek base throws a hissy fit over a Wyvern that he left wandering the countryside.
So he showed up at my base and th pictures show the rest.
The Imperium is run by one tyrannical crybaby. Stay away.

J

Juanita Leigh Childs

Sorry this happened bro.

L

Leonheart Squall

You could try our server it's Pandora Server it's 24/7 pvp and you don't have to worry about stuff like that happening also theres plenty of space to build right now.

C

Chewy Fitz

That’s why I don’t kill things I find randomly lol I ask in chat if anyone has lost it

J

Jason Shaw

U can't play official coz of the dupping n dossing, u can't play dedi coz admins are sht cu#ts , ark is trash these days it's a pity coz it's a great game

L

Lane Green

Once the nitrado servers are out maybe things will get better

J

Jason Shaw

Ur still gunna answer to the owner of the server

L

Leonheart Squall

I kinda doubt it..... Wildcard has a history of let's add more things and just push off the bugs.

K

Kieran Webster

Hiiiii looking to get more people on the server im playing on its on rag not many people play but me two other guys and the admins. Welcoming community pvp rag decent gather taming breeding imprint and maturity can breed two times a day purge day every 30 days once there a decent population to the server and people have built big!!! Which wont be for like a pretty long decent time. Have shops starter kit fishing areas trading post and events on the server admins are a great help if you need them, xxxxtunaxxxx is host gt add and join we also have a facebook page if you would like to join to get straight in contact with me msg RTS Minstrel

Ps fresh server with not. Any people playing get a head start and help advertise to increase server pop

J

James Clark

Just play fortnite its more fun then ark

M

Mike Lombardo

Lies and slander!

T

Toni Whitmore

Awe yeah jeff told me about this. I'm sorry . I wish I had fun with pvp and kept my server pvp for you guys but I just didn't enjoy it .

You know y'all are always more then welcome to come back and try pve with wars lol.

S

Steven Rowley

Here is a no bs pvp server. The host is SirRollsalotARK

E

Eddie Saueer

Evilmist is the same way

M

Mike Snell

iv played with this guys before I was a dmin on another server and this guy consistently cried and then left are server when I found his base

N

Neal Gibson

Looks like a salty admin abuse hehe his fault changing to pvp

E

Ethan Shields

Yeah I was in his tribe on another server and the admin asked where our base was and then he kicked me and stole everything

J

Jason Shaw

Anyway it's he's server n he will run it however he wants don't like it find another simple

J

Justin Hilger

That1ArkServer
PvP
ORP
3x XP
5x Gather
10x Tame
10x Hatch
20x mature

Stam,Speed, Weight and oxygen have been increased a fair amount.

All other stats 2x official

V

Vh Ben

Why he gonna cry when he just spawns in a new fire wyvern lvl 600 something

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom