Contact advertising [email protected]

I've been on a hiatus from overwatch because I needed a break from all the toxicity...

Y

Yesenia Salazar

I've been on a hiatus from overwatch because I needed a break from all the toxicity from solo q ‍♀ so I kinda wanna ease back into playing because I'm rusty as fuck lol (not to mention stoned most of the time ) I can play pretty much anything I'm really flex but I main and am best with Tank/support , if anyone wants to play some quickplay you should drop your PSN and I'll add you ~
I'm down to comp after I get back into the controls because I've been playing WoW way too much. •-•

J

Jay Zne Martinez

dude I deadass felt this this week, Like I hopped on played 2 quickplay and got thrown into 6 stacks after I did placements, It was fucking hell and I ended up becoming a soldier / ana main??? Two characters I barely ever played when I played daily lmfao!

J

Jovanny Castillo

Pc?

E

Ernest El Ey Aye

Im new to it nationmostwanted

B

Ben Suskic

Same i stopped playing after i saw how toxic masters was last season, then i deranked all the way to 3050 from not playing. Only came back because of moira. My psn is woah_i_just_ Im a tank main

L

Laura Younes

I play stoned most of the time also xD anyone got an xbox?

C

Christopher Hawkins

doing solo q is always a bad thing lol. You brought it upon yourself.

M

Mark Andrew Octaviano

I play on PSN. I just had a 200 SR climb and I'm like mid plat close to 2800 lol. What's your tag?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom