Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've been gaming for over 20 years and I just started playing this game 2 months...

• Thread starter Lance Davis-Baladenski
  • Start date
L

Lance Davis-Baladenski

I've been gaming for over 20 years and I just started playing this game 2 months ago... how did such a shitty game get me hooked??

N

Nick Ripley

Your preaching too the choir. Lol

K

Keiran Day

Dinosaurs

J

JD Babbitt

It's the perfect formula. Open world, crafting, building, survival MMO PvP etc etc. Oh and dinosaurs!

D

Devin Cornelius

This game is fucking terrible and I hate it. Been playing for over a year, and just can't stop for some reason.

D

Dusty Crow

I just left it after 8000 hours

C

Connor Young

Ask the hundreds of thousands of lives its taken

J

Jay Richard

This is probably the most accurate statement I’ve ever seen that relates to ark and the gaming community..

E

Eric Stevens

Two months? I'm on year 30 and have spent the best part of 28 and 29 on ark lol

J

Jason Okubo

Everyone is like a crack addict.
The game is bunk/broken, everyone is addicted, will still smoke it even tho it is crap.

Z

Zayvier Nolan

It’s so bad but so good

H

Holly Moore

Still shocked that it got released. I want to shit all over myself uncontrollably every time I see it in Wal*Mart

S

Sasha Ellison

Right I lose sleep at times for the game then still go to work lol

S

Sam Whitehead

Same here. Lmao

N

Nate Mathes

So here is the equation breakdown. On june 11th 1993 steven spielberg released a movie called jurassic park to audiences all over the world based on the book made by Michael Crichton. A new era of cinema utilizing the best of hollywood at the time to create the stunning world we now know as jurassic park. Audiences cried out wanting more. The idea of a theme park or even living in a world with dinos?! Oh what an astonishing joy that would be! ( Or a catastrophe, almost most definately a catastrophe!) Along comes the lost world: jurassic park on may 19th, 1997. Again captivating and sending them into another dinosaur tailspin! Toys from both movies, kids and adults screaming and rushing around for stuff! Oh what fun and joy this has brought to us all! Cue Jurassic park 3, july 16th, 2001. Yet again breaking us all. We are in love and have grown up with these movies and the wonder of these creatures. CUE 14 YEARS LATER! Jurassic world! New generations and old explode in excitement again! Oh the joy! Again in our lifetime we see yet another sequel to this amazing series! And then along comes wildcard taking your hearts into consideration. And Ark releases. A world in which you coexist and have to survive with the things you have so long loved. Taming and riding them. Hunting and killing them. Letting your creative juices flow. On june 2, 2015 for pc players, december 6th for ps4 players, and december 16th for xbox players. We delved into that amazing world and its wonderous graphics with open hearts. And despite its flaws its truely what we all wanted all along. Wildcard fulfilled our dreams and made them a reality. And continue to work hard (despite microsofts licensing which hold back all that rich precious content due to security issues) to bring you players new challenges and dinos and new worlds to play. So amongst all the aggrivation. Thank you wildcard for giving us our childhood dreams in a game. Thank you and thats all folks!

J

Jeremy Frierson

You think its shitty now shouldnhave played when it released

I

Inna Akopova

Lol

D

Donald O'Neill

I am guessing it is because it is a fully controllable artificial world where one who wants to escape their reality is able to fully control their environment! Not to mention their is so much to do, and a lot of sidetracking missions perse

S

Sandra Frier

Bonus of murdering people and torturing them and getting away with it. Who doesn't want to take their real life anger out on sometime with a wooden club? Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom