Contact advertising [email protected]

It's time to play Dark Forces 2. I haven't actualy played this game ever before.

M

Mikko Möykky

It's time to play Dark Forces 2. I haven't actualy played this game ever before.

C

Cooper Jake McKay

its good! i need to pick up the expansion

R

Rob Munns

I loved the first dark forces, this was good too but the boss light sabre battles were awful. I preferred the "han solo" style gameplay of the first game overall, and spent as much time as possible in jedi knight using guns rather than light sabre and force powers. The expansion pack was ok but not as good as the main game, and didn't have the live action cutscenes which at the time i really enjoyed

M

Mikko Möykky

Looks realy good on CRT screen

R

Ry Hardy

This was a hands down fun game. Spent many hours playing it. And it's really hard to keep your "light side" meter way over to the light by the end of the game. I always seem to hover in the middle no matter how hard I try not to hit any innocent people in the game. Ha.

K

Kalle Siitonen

Nice, I started playing DF2 earlier this week after I reinstalled my win98. Would be cool to play it with my CRT, but I only have space for one monitor :/ Does banshee support 1024x768? I'm running 800x600 because voodoo II..

R

Ryan James Pratt

did you shoot down the owner of the bar for telling you to get out

R

Rob Munns

Still got em, just haven't got a pc that will run them anymore. Maybe one day

O

Oscar Abreu

Back to 1997 using the force

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom