Contact advertising [email protected]

It's the Humble Bundle monthly subscription legit and safe? O_o it sounds too good to...

C

Celina Dakin

It's the Humble Bundle monthly subscription legit and safe? o_O it sounds too good to be true XD

M

Mohamad Yehea AlDandashi

It is safe and legit

R

Ritvik Narang

It’s legit
I got ds3 for 11 dollars along with dlc

J

Jeff Eaton

It's legit. Most monthly ones only have 1, maybe 2 higher-tiered games, while the rest are mostly unknown indie games.

N

Nick Morris

it is legit, I use it all the time

J

James Reed-moretz

It’s legit
Humble is a wonderful place to get games

N

Nick Morris

I'm even partnered with them, I have my referral code on my twitch, anyone that uses it, I get a small kickback too

S

Skadi Jayicezee

It's legit

T

Tyler Peckham

It's definitely legit - but often times you can find the included games on Kinguin or G2A for about the same price.

Z

Zack Sebastian

It's a amazing site.

J

Joe Campa

Legit and safe.

M

Mantas Savičius

Legit and safe , using it more then a year now

A

Austin Burns

Fanatical is also safe and you might find games or bundles you like

A

Adam Welch

It's fine. Great way to increase your library when starting out.

A

Arkadyuti Banerjee

Yup.

C

Clint WJ Theriault

2 legit 2 quit.
Been using it since day one, you get a lot of useless steam keys, but there's always one or two gems in there.

C

Chris Mitchell

It's legit. It's safe. They are alway more valuable than the cost. Only risk is already having the games or being something that you hate.

M

Michael Hopkins

Humble Bundle and GOG are the two non-Steam sites that are totally legit to buy from. Greeen Man Gaming has been recommended by a couple of friends, but I'm not sure about that site.

A

Alex Jebus King

Totally legit, plus a portion of your sale goes to charity unlike G2A where most of the sale goes to credit card thieves

E

Eddie Harvey

its legit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom