Contact advertising [email protected]

Its kinda Upsetting when i post a Video of me attempting to drift and all i get is...

C

CJ Kerr

Its kinda Upsetting when i post a Video of me attempting to drift and all i get is comments of hate, I honestly thought this group was more helpful and not as judgemental

C

Christian Van

Dude a lot of people in this group are fucking cunts man they just talk shit and attack everyone instead of being helpful

J

Jonathan Baker

I was horrible, kept spinning out and couldn’t get the right angle each turn. Keep messing with your tuning and you’ll get it man.

C

Ciaran Campbell

It's just a game calm down

A

Albert Donoghue

Add me FaL x Disaster and well have a drift together

R

Robbie Wikaira

Stop being a bitch who gives fuck what people think

K

Kirk Watson

Lemme see the video I'm not the best of dirfters but could maybe help or somthing

T

Tristan Jaye Polmear

Send us a friend request man, i arent no asshole and im happy to give few tips where i can. My Gt: bitzaremissin

D

Devin Shook

Don’t let people get you down man, you do you man

D

Darren Birchall

You do know this is Facebook your on right?

Z

Zac Dixon

Dont listen to haters bro. No matter how good you are, they will always be there.

D

Dade Engstrom

I don't know you nor have I seen you drift but I'll say this. You are a good driver and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Keep practicing to show all those who said otherwise that they're wrong and should have stood by your side. Don't let hate and jealousy ruin your talent. So drop a gear, slide that rear and watch them haters disappear.

And if ya ever need somebody to drift with or help ya practice just hmu.

Gt: gtg blazed16

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom