Contact advertising [email protected]

It's been 2 years since release and there are still Lucios trying to heal teammates by...

K

Kaan Bilge

It's been 2 years since release and there are still Lucios trying to heal teammates by shooting them

A

Ally Pin

I mean everyone need to learn

K

Kiddo Crouch

Lmao I totally thought that when I first started

J

Josh Oset

Had a gold border the other day that legit didn't know torb had a right click.

M

Michael Nguyen

Wheb I started I thought every character I picked had self healing, but later when I started to play Lucio, I realized he was the one always healing me lol

P

Phineas Ferb

I do like that. Thought lucio like ana, heal shot.

J

Jimmy L'honneur

I mean, I never see that but then again, the browser matches you with people of your skill level

B

Bebo Ahmed

There are ppl out there who have hundreds of hours on this game doesn't know that the payload heals u

B

Brandon Marleau

Lol legit the first time I ever played Lucio I thought his gun acted like Ana or Zen. I was shooting at my teammates and screaming for almost 2 minutes before I realized.

To this day Lucio is still my least played healer

I

Ian Christian

Yeah because everyone else started playing since release

R

Ralph Alulod

IT DOESN'T?!

S

Sammy Bourgeois

At what sort of mmr? I started playing really late and that's what I tried doing, but also I was like Level 8.

E

Ewyn Solo

I was lvl 100 and something when i finally realised torb wasn't hitscan and he had a projectile

R

Rudi Indra A

there are also people who didn't know mccree roll reloads his gun, winston jump does damages on landing, 76 can do rocket jump, lucio can wallride backward, melee does more damage to armor, etc etc

K

Kevin Jackson

When you see that...

"It's time to play America's favorite quiz game - TROLL OR NEWB?!"

C

Charya Khem

I laughed like an idiot on the train
Thanks

N

Nathan Morris

Or they're firing at their teammates that aren't on the point and should be to signal to come closer cos screaming group up fo the millionth time isn't working. Sorry this comes from personal experience. Had an orisa that insisted on sitting way way off and back from the payload all match while the enemy just moved the payload. I was the lucio in that situation and couldn't believe the orisa just sit back for the whole match. I swapped to game chat but standard of course I can't communicate in team chat. Even the dps on my team were all sitting back behind the shield watching me try and contest on my own while not helping. Why do people insist on not contesting? Why does a tank sit way way back when they should be contesting? I'm starting to get sick of the people in this game and their lack of skills/knowledge of how to play this game

D

Daniel Cruz

Im not gonna lie that was me when i first played LMAO never forget

M

Madeline Cagle

Don't tell me how to live my life

E

Emmy Anne

i know its ADORABLE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom