Contact advertising [email protected]

PC It's a shot in the dark, but I'm looking for some people to help me start up a Pc...

• Thread starter Holly Arkay Temeria
  • Start date
H

Holly Arkay Temeria

It's a shot in the dark, but I'm looking for some people to help me start up a Pc clan. I was going to carry the clan I'm in on ps4 over to pc, BUT decided not to for certain reasons. If you're interested in helping me please comment or shoot me a message. I need a few good admins and some people willing to play and be a part of not only a clan, but a family. Thank you

D

Darren Body

How often do you play?
I'm UK, playing on PS4 right now. You done the raid etc thus far?

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

I've done everything but the raid. I've done my homework on it though. On ps4 I'm a nightly player. I usually play with my UK friend actually and I can usually be on at almost anytime I'm not working, especially since d2 will drop on pc soon.

D

Darren Body

Committed then .
Your UK friend moving to PC too?

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

I am committed I'm trying to figure that out at the moment, but i do have several friends willing to join in the US that should be on around the time people in the UK will be on.

D

Darren Body

Oh that's wicked.. that's what I am struggling with on PS4 at the moment, it sucks!
Erm, happy to talk about this more with you. Those were my main problems with it all ahahha. I'm gonna be giving so much, like I did with D1 haha

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

Message me then dude if you can get some people too that would be rad.

D

Damian Sears

I'm down and in I played d1 on Xbox one and did everything but the last raid I'm a very committed person

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

Sending you both a message

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

I won't be adding people until i know for sure i can get enough people to join the clan.

J

James Warmoth

I'm down. I play on Xbox one and have time off scheduled for the pc release. I mainly play Thursday night through Sunday.

S

Shane Akers

Pm sent

J

Jacob Hopkins-Windle

I'm in Australia, I have a clan that's looking for members at the moment, thinking of doing an admin comp soon just to fill some slots up, there are currently four of us, had people join and leave sadly. We also have a newly set up discord that is open to the public, so if you wanna join, you're welcome to!
This is the clan -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Here is the Discord:

T

Thomas Hillstrand

Girl!

M

Mike Cleveland

I still need to join a pc clan. I'm playing on xbox atm, I'm max light and have beaten the raid several times. Very committed daily player and will be switching to pc full time when that comes out!

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

awesome!

S

Sharif G. Web

I'd be up for a close knit group, I've run the raid a bunch of times and I'm hoping to start up a sherpa team for Trials on PC.

C

Cee Watkins

H

Holly Arkay Temeria

Not looking for a clan. I want to make my own. Thanks though.

C

Cee Watkins

I figured we are already family in our clan and could use some hardcore players

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom