Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ISO Rag PVPVE Prim plus server. Something that alternates between PVE and PVP,...

P

Parley Banz

ISO Rag PVPVE Prim plus server. Something that alternates between PVE and PVP, preferably boosted stats but not crazy boosted. I have me and a big group of others that are looking for the same thing. Our server is going to shit due to some really horrible admins, so we're looking to start fresh on a better server run by better people. Bonus points if the server is an RP server with RP rules!

T

Tabitha Hight

Check put BlackRockIsland. They are a roleplaying server and have a fb page to check stats if you want. They're a great bunch of guys

F

Fiona Mochar-Collins

Eh, the server you're on is not going to shit. There are technical difficulties that the very nice admins are working hard to fix - at personal cost to them on a server that you are a guest on to start with. But if having some understanding and patience is beyond you then please, by all means do leave :)

F

Fiona Mochar-Collins

Sorry Tabitha, talking to OP

B

Bobby Moore

SERVER- VendettaArk

Moving to Nitrado hosted - all structures and dinos will be replaced.

Also add VendettaArk to your friends for easier access to the server. Do not message this gamer tag it is only a host Xbox.

Discord server
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Meghan Shumate

PVPVE PRIM+ STRICT RP NITRADO RAGNAROK SERVER

+**REALM RECRUITING**+

×5 Harvesting
×3 XP
×10 taming

Regular PVP & PVE events, active community starting out, admin store, main kingdom's, and events/community/store area will be PVE, except for regular scheduled raids on kingdom castles. Caravan raids weekly/biweekly, PVP allowed in general outside of PVE zones.

Limited slots available for new players, several events available to showcase your skills before the server opens! Message me or comment below for more info!

A

Austin Nickeson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom