Contact advertising [email protected]

Is this good for the price. No I'm not interested in building I just want input in buying.

A

Ariel Ramos

Is this good for the price. No I'm not interested in building I just want input in buying.

I

Ihab Ahmed

no it's not

D

Dondewan Walker

id say bout 200$ too much

D

Dustin Clark

No

A

Abhishek Shrivastav

Its not worth it

K

Kevin Harris

200 too much I agree

O

Oscar Villagrana

I built a way better computer waaay less than that maybe half of that

D

Dondewan Walker

if it was up to me i'd build a pc way less too. the office pc method is honesty the best method of building a pc

C

Colin Layton

No

O

Onofre Martin III

No

J

Jacob Glueck

It's not horrible for a prebuilt when you get the OS and warranty. Yes you could build a better one but the price it up bc GPUs are up in price.

R

Rick Maestas

<cringe> probably stock cooler too -_- and only 3gb 1060 is pretty lame.

K

Kevin Harris

If it was a 6gb 1060 and a 7700k yes

O

Oscar Villagrana

Sad to say it but once you build a pc you just cant justify these prices. Its just way too easy to build a pc

N

Nathaniel Singletary

You're being charged extra for the added convenience of a pre-built package. If you're okay with this, then the only qualm I have is in the 3gb card.

K

Kevin Harris

For real even gtx 1050tis come in 4gb. That's gotta tell you right there. 3gb is no longer enough

J

Jorge Lupercio

For the parts and convenience, yes it's a fair price. If anyone tells you you can pay 1/2 then they can give you that deal. Lol

D

Dyllan Thompson

HELLLL NAH

A

Adib Chowdhury

if you're mostly interested in gaming, try and find something with a weaker cpu and a 1070, or at least a 1060 6gb/rx 580

K

Kevin Harris

If you honestly think you can't build a PC. I doubt you can run windows at all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom