Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is there anywhere I can purchase a digital copy of Destiny 2 as a gift for someone? I...

N

Nefeli Halsey

Is there anywhere I can purchase a digital copy of Destiny 2 as a gift for someone? I tried on the blizzard app, but it's giving me some crap about how I have to be friends for 7 days before I can gift anything. Trying to gift it to my sister while she's on break from classes.

Thanks!

Edit: Sent a request into customer service, but got the 7 day spiel.

A

Alessio Gioe

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kevin Gong

Blizzard app is exclusive digital distribution service. Unless u wanna get a a case with a code from Amazon there’s really no other option

T

Tim Spencer

Get it from Kinguin

W

William Cleveland

Could just sign into her account and buy it? Mean she is your sister sure she trust you with her password lol

T

Tom Freeman

Go on a code site and purchase a key, then send said key to the person you wanted to gift Destiny 2 to.

S

Steve Rose

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Teina Araipu

You can gift D2 through blizzard shop done it a couple times already.

D

Danny Loyd

Just sign in on their account would be easiest thing to do

Y

Yuri Diez

Sign in on their account. I actually bought the physical copy. Tho, it only contains a serial key, no disc.

C

Cory Turczynski

Try g2a.com

Then just give her the Blizzard key for her to activate.

D

Damon Syme

I went through Green Man Gaming for my preorder and had no issues. Have used G2A several times before and apparently they're sketchy AF but I've had no issues.

N

Nefeli Halsey

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated. I'm gonna sign onto her account, as that seems to be the safest and most affective route.

R

Ryan Wallis

Buy from 3rd party store like humble bundle, cd keys etc.

J

Jose Ramos

yeah just go into her account and boom new destiny 2 player

J

Jeffrey Reed

Humblebundle

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom