Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch is there anyone else who would enjoy a reboot of these games? dying for some good ol’...

• Thread starter SebastIann MacDonald
  • Start date
S

SebastIann MacDonald

is there anyone else who would enjoy a reboot of these games? dying for some good ol’ nostalgia.

J

Joyce Toh

I would like Pokemon Ranger :)

J

Jason Kay

Not really, these games always tormented me by taking just the fighting part of the Pokemon games and bringing them into full 3d on the consoles when what I always wanted was a full pokemon experience. The games on the 3ds are closer to what I always wanted and I cant wait for the switch game to come out. Just imagine if these games where just a part of the switch game so you can visit stadiums around the map.

A

Andromeda RG

Stadium mini games are still a huge hit when I have friends over

C

Charlie James Field

well you never know the new switch pokemon game may have a stadium mode

R

Ricardo Melendez

Pokémon stadium would be cool

M

Marcus van Tongeren

For stadium, get Battle Revolution for the Wii. There is also XD gale of Darkness If you want to have more Colloseum

D

David Ciszewski

I think a 3rd game like Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness would be awesome or a Pokémon Stadium 4 in Japan or Pokémon Stadium 3 in USA

P

Peter McKennon

Gen 8 will be these games basically.

E

Emily Estella Scott

I think a Pokémon Game like Mario party would be a good idea to revive that part of stadium. In the case of Colosseum, I've always thought of that as being the most like a main line Pokémon game and with the Switch game being set to be Gen 8 I think it will serve the same purpose~

E

Elliot Gough

want colosseum or yellow

J

Jake Fioravanti

Stadium is what got me into the Pokemon series in the first place, so I'd love to see another entry for the most recent or the next generation of Pokemon.

D

Dawson Martineau

Pokemon Stadium is a classic game!

K

Keiran Macfarlane

HD ports of Colosseum and XD would be awesome

D

Danielle Hamilton

I want snap too!!

L

Leonel Guerrero

Where's battle revolution? That one was amazing as well. Online was superb and always fun to play

L

Leonel Guerrero

D

Daniel Share-Strom

Not much point in them now, considering the main draw was to see your Pokemon battle in 3D/on the TV, both of which the inevitable Switch game will offer.

T

Tanner Bates

POKEMON COLOSSEUM YES PLEASE OMFFFFFFFF

H

Hayden Corneau

Honestly there isn't any point, friend. The new Pokemon RPGs will be playable on a tv, and they'll also be comparable in scope to the handheld titles. They're blending the home console pokemon titles and the handheld ones.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom