Contact advertising [email protected]

Is my i7 920 bottlenecking my 1050ti? And if so should I over lock it? I’m new to pc...

D

Damon Martin Jr.

I have a 4th gen with 16gb DDR3 1600MHz

A

Austin Rohr

is this good?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Damon Martin Jr.

if your willing to go up to $300 u can get a i5-8400 and Gigabyte Z370 for it. otherwise u can get an i5-4460 and a mobo for 45-70 dollars and get around $200

D

Damon Martin Jr.

too much $ for not as much payoff

D

Damon Martin Jr.

I recommend 8th gen i5 or i3 within a budget if you can wait for the new mobos... or a budget Haswell core or newer

A

Austin Rohr

good?

A

Austin Rohr

just putting everything into my cart right now until i get the money to buy parts every now and then

J

Joshua Batson

It'll probably bottleneck but not by very much. I have a PC running with an i5 760 and a GTX 1060 and so far I can play Destiny 2 with most settings high at 60 fps

A

Austin Rohr

jesus 1k is alot of money :p

D

Damon Martin Jr.

that's actually not a half bad computer right there. but only issue is u might be able to find a lightly used GTX 970 off EBay for the same price. it's usually forgotten but it's about as good as a 1060-3Gb. but 1k is alot lol. budget people like me can dream XD

C

Chris Richardson

If your not going to overclock I wouldn't get the k version. It will save some money.

D

Damon Martin Jr.

Chris has a point here too ^

A

Austin Rohr

Oh okay sweet, also I already have the 1050ti so it was just to complete the list

D

Damon Martin Jr.

oh ok well yeah

A

Austin Rohr

I might as well get the k version just for future overclocking, once I expand my knowledge a bit

C

Chris Richardson

Well your off to a good start then.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom