Contact advertising [email protected]

Is junkrat balanced ?

A

Axel Tinajero

Is junkrat balanced ?

D

David Thomas Cupp

I think he's in a good place, and that other characters just need buffed.

C

Callie Goodwin

He needs self damage kinda like pharah

K

Kylie Morgan Shearer

Reduce how fast his ult charges by a little and he'll be fine

W

Will Francis

the mines shouldn't do 120 damage
if they're insistent on giving him 2 they should do 50 damage max

C

Christopher Gammons

You need to learn how to counter his ass he is balanced the people who say otherwise are just kids that need to learn how to counter a long range hero like widow would do the trick

A

Alex Vincent

I don't think he's broken, I just think he's good.

L

Laeth Thomas

He's balanced, yes, but he's super wack and unpleasant to fight.
If you think he's OP, you're either plat or lower.

T

Tomasz Kulka

He is not balanced at all. He does too much damage sometimes its one shot kill not even in head. Bombs when he dies are annoying. Ult charges too much and its too powerfull. Traps deal way too much damage (like that ure in one place isnt enough). I hate him and I always since very begining knew that he is too OP

J

James Brown

He is exactly what he is a glass canon. He can deal out massive surprise damage but can still he oneshotted

K

Kelli Flynn

Maybe give him a bit less mine damage, but I think D.va easily counters him with her mobility and defense matrix. So, do more D.va.

K

Kelli Flynn

Also Widow with a single plop to the head, he is a very easy headshot.

D

Dusty Crow

He needs a bit of a damage nerf

V

Viktor Mec

No, not at all. Blizzard is trying to get him into meta so much, that he's become really OP in some ways. With his self damage for example, you had to play at least a bit tactically, now you just rush into close range and kill basically anyone faster than reaper.

J

Jerad Burns

dude if you get killed by the same Junkrat more than once in a match... its your own fault for not switching to pharah and just rekking his ass easily.

A

Anthony Nguyen

No junkrat not balance for shit he need a Nerf ASAP

J

Justin Pietkiewicz

I am a Junkrat main. I have used him since day one. I truly believe Junkrat is the best hero in the game

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Where's the mostly option? His kit is just fine, and Pharah and a good hitscan can dick on him, but his ult just charges way too goddamn fast for the damage it causes.

S

Sophie Kitty Abrahams

He's didn't need a buff but he's still counterable. Same as any hero. If people can manage it in the league so can anyone else. Just gotta practice and get better.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

Yes. And no. Overall I think mechanically he's fine..
But he should die from his tire and his ult should get a longer time to charge, if hanzo get dragon quickly over and over.. i would say ok, it's based on headshot..

Spamming choke and area isn't like throwing logs and hit head shot constantly.

Ult charge to fast, please nerf.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom