Contact advertising [email protected]

Is it weird that i have yet to beat Botw? Been slacking but now i feel like immersing...

R

Rnd Mlna

Is it weird that i have yet to beat Botw? Been slacking but now i feel like immersing myself in some wilderness so to speak

I

Isaac Atticus

No it is not weird you did not beat the game that has the tagline of "Play How you want."

S

Shaun Flores

Take your time.

E

Edgar Aquino-Berreondo

Take your time i "beat it" but even after 200+ hours on it i find new little lands and places i never been to before. My mission now is upgrading all my gear and still looking for korok seeds with no guide. There's a lot to be done. Take your time

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

I've been slacking too,only because I want to get a guide. I want to complete the game 100%.

D

Dedrick Luda Hill

I've been taking my time myself!

R

Rnd Mlna

Haha. I guess i just say so because ive had it since day 1 and haven't finished it. Haha. I had a chance once when i fought ganon very early didn't have the MS so i just died and kept going but yeah guess taking your time does let you explore more. Those korok seeds though 900

R

Robin Jerome

I have yet to beat it too. I want to do all the shrines because I don't think I'll go back to it until the story dlc, but now I can't force myself to do all the shrines

I

Isaac Atticus

im really excited for the DLC. because Theres basically nothing left for me to do. DLC will give me more stuff and then I can do it all again on master mode.

M

Myron Benally

Nope, take it at your own pace and enjoy it

R

Rnd Mlna

I kinda forgot about the dlc. Haha. Gives me extra stuff to do since im like 30 something shines away from 120. Master mode gonna make a few people break some controls

R

Ryan Tucker

I'm kinda broke between BOTW dlc and Minecraft update for August

A

Aaron Fennell

I'm the same had a break but gonna get in and finish up soon!!

A

Alana Morton

Me either... I'm trying to soak it all in!!!

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

Take your time bro. Enjoy the game.

F

Frederick Sims

Ha you guys are lucky just got my switch a week ago and i just found the first memory anrd i discovered the red centaur dude tried to take a picture and was promptly destroyed lol

J

Jeff Peterson

Everyone is already saying it but definitely take your time. I am enjoying the experience by setting small goals to complete in every play session. The design of small dungeons spread throughout the land is brilliant and lends well to short play sessions.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom