Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it really this good?

T

Timothy Murphy

Wait you can play this without motion controls?

B

Brandon Williams

I have more hours in Arms than Zelda (40 vs 35), and I've had Zelda since launch. If you're a fighting game fan (or you think you might be, as it's a good entry point), it'll be worth it.

M

Mark Crossley

Doesn't appeal to me at all , but all new games welcome to the switch, world would be a boring place if everybody liked the same things

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

Is pretty good. Is not a game for everyone but i personally really enjoy it and once you get good this game is phenomenal

A

Anthony Ca

Yes bought it sat night

J

Jeffri Tjin

It will get boring if you just throwing punches randomly. Play strategically and go for ranked match, then it got really fun. I managed to get lv 13 now and it got really tough opponents.

L

Lee A. Fletcher

It's awesome! A cussing filled good time! Worse after a beer or five... so I'm told. Dalton Fletcher always has to tell me to calm down.

N

Nathan M Costello

I'm not a fan of online competitive games atm *but* saying that, as a local multiplayer game it's really fun

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Yes

M

Michael Levitz

Yes

J

James Patrus

It's HUGE here in Japan ads everywhere and sold in in smaller shops too! I plan to get it.

M

Mark G Hall

No

J

Jacko Serr

Yes

M

Matt Ditter

It is a lot of fun, but I personally found it to get old pretty quickly. There just isn't a whole lot to it once you go through your first circuit. However, it may be right up your alley. I have a friend who absolutely LOOOOVES it. If you enjoy that grind-style of fighting more fights to unlock new stuff just for the sake of fighting more fights, then it's totally your game.

A

Alfredo Torre Alvarez

bought it and loved it

E

Eric Farley

After playing the test punch I decided I will wait for a sale or price drop.

J

James Buckley

Nope. That's an advertisement. Designed to make you think it's good.

D

Dave Moffett

It's a lot of fun but it gets old fast

C

Chris Aita

Oh my God no.

M

Matt Parent

It dazzled me too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom