Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed at the fact when you are playing public...

M

Matthew Pitt

Is it just me, or does anyone else get annoyed at the fact when you are playing public events with high level players and they don't know how to do heroic mode!!! I find the the Taken one seems to confuse alot of people!

D

Danny Vaughan

Yup, seriously it gets fucked up so often

M

Michał Skotnicki

Taken? How about the Mercury one?

D

Dave Jacques

Too many people dont know how to make a event "heroic".

J

Jeremy Chau

I find that the injection rig event seems to be the one that nobody can trigger :(

B

Byron Sim

I’m relatively a new player. It took me a while to learn. But eventually I did. But don’t underestimate that the game doesn’t make it obvious to new players. I had to google it up what a heroic event even was. In the beginning I thought it was just a
Random pop. So unless you were born into this game and was never a noob, I’d spent time posting about how to make the events heroic than bash new players who may not know cos lets face it. Leveling isn’t hard.

C

Chris Hunt

Yes the blight ball always gets screwed up

S

Steven Staniszewski

YES.
The Taken one especially. Too many people in a rush to destroy the rifts. Stand near one and keep weaving in and out, shooting the giant one.

Not hard.

J

John Hwe

It was just me and one other guy doing the spider tank heroic..he was standing on top of the tank doing nothing and I had to deposit all 6 arc orbs. After the heroic was done I went and punched him in the face over and over.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom