Contact advertising [email protected]

Is it better to build your own car or just buy a tune? What's your opinions?

R

Rìchìe Stìles

Is it better to build your own car or just buy a tune? What's your opinions?

M

Mark Bermudez

Build you car to your liking

V

Vince Rolon

Build

R

Rìchìe Stìles

Yeah you're right I should go back and customize all my cars

D

Donald Hatch

I would say build, I have made a lot of nice cars just building them myself

A

Adam Locke

Build unless you know that tune specifically

R

Rìchìe Stìles

Idk how to tune cars at all that's why I download the tunes

A

Adam Locke

Tuning is definitely complicating. If you can find a tune that works for your style then more power to you. Myself speaking, I haven’t been able to find tunes that work for me

I

Ian McCabe

Learn to tune how you drive how ya settings are no abs no trac and so on best is to learn to tune as you drive as you do not know the settings in most cases unless they add it in the description that person who is tuning is using if they use different settings then you it may mess up they way you drive and feel wrong. Unless the tune does state it uses the same settings as you then it is better to learn ya own it really is not to hard

R

Rìchìe Stìles

I normally just buy the upgrades and that's it, I don't tune it or anything

A

Alec Avila

Build

D

Devonte Landers

Turn all assists off...take your car around a couple corners and some 0-100 back to 0 runs and tune accordingly.. You will be surprised how much better you will enjoy driving on this game.

N

Nick Rideout

Depends. I usually build my cars and tune them as I go (drifting) and if I can’t get a car to my liking I usually download a teammates tune and see if I like it since we all drift relatively the same.

T

Tyler Keegan Shaw

Make your own man I can send screenshots of mine if you wanted it’s a drifting tune though

J

Joel Colon

I started tunning my own about a few months back. Honestly i gotta say its so much better having your own tune and being able to see progress in your different cars that you do. Im not good myself at tunning but in getting better in figuring out what needs to be tunes and changed. Idk it has its satisfactory to it

C

Cj Donaldson

Build... cause you are teaching yourself and there isn’t a better teacher than yourself

D

Darcy Post Malone

Build unless you’re lazy or want to hurry up and race

R

Ryan Kimberly

Build your own

J

Jordan Thorne

Tune to how you like it

S

Stancey Stance Khong

It’s better to not forget what you say on other pages