Contact advertising [email protected]

Is doomfist more viable now with a lot of bug fixes weapon spread and Regen time along...

D

Drew Franko

Is doomfist more viable now with a lot of bug fixes weapon spread and Regen time along with new supports that can keep him alive longer ? If so where do you guys think he will synergize with the most this season ?

T

Theo van Booma

His bugs still happen so regularly they Mo as well have not bothered with bug fixes

M

Mitch Dungy

He feels kind of the same to me. I do enjoy the bullet spread now. I still find him fun to play. Lucio + doomfist + genji/tracer + dva/Winston.

T

Tristan Curtis Young

Sombra buff = doomfist even less viable this season. Feels bad man. One season they will fix doomfist right. But that season is not this season. Sucks that since release he’s been a bad pick. Still have a smurf in diamond and a 78% winrate with him. Cause I only play him on like 4 maps.

G

Genji Shimada

As someone who plays a lot of doomfist I can gladly say he's actually in a better spot right now but not consistent enough because once again, he's a hero who is VERY ability reliant . I think they are being very careful with doomfist rn but in the right hands, he should be insane.

B

Brenton DeBusschere

Depends on how often sombra will get played this season, needless to say her buffs are a soft nerf to him and he has never been in a great spot.

C

Chris Hayward

The amount of super aggressive Doomfists I encounter lately suggest people think he is viable, but the ease with which we inevitably win suggests otherwise.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom