Contact advertising [email protected]

Is anyone else getting tired of overwatch? They keep adding lame ass character and...

• Thread starter Joseph L Stokes
  • Start date
J

Joseph L Stokes

Is anyone else getting tired of overwatch?
They keep adding lame ass character and skins but no new modes or maps
And when they do add new maps they usually suck
Oh but why would anyone want new maps or modes?
Let’s have new shitty paints for all the characters and make money out of it for our esport players because we’re too poor to support our teams so let the community do it
Who even cares about playing games? Gamers only enjoy watching games now

I wouldn’t even be surprised if this game dies out by the end of this year

The toxicity is getting outta hand
The game has shallow content
The modes are literally all the same with little variation(even paladins and battleborn have more stuff)
It has lootboxes

And somehow it won Game of the year

K

Kevin Monterroso

No matter what, people will love this game and it won’t die any time soon.
Blizzard games don’t die.
Its ok if you are bored of the game, there is lots of other games to play.

J

Jo Peace

This post is big bait

C

Chloe Ingham

I completely agree I used to love the game so much but now I’m starting to avoid it, due to toxicity and repetition

A

Artur Świątkowski

It all depends on what you enjoy and expect from game you play. I won't say OW is pure perfection, but I still love it and for a longer time now, I only play OW and most of it is comp, some custom paintball for aim training and arcade to gain dem lootboxes. Wide hero pool makes it very interesting even if we see same comp like 90% of the time, still you have to learn how to counter and so on. Getting diff teammates, even if I lose which nobody likes, it still fun.

A

Andrew Davenport

This post is a copy and paste

P

Preston Thomas

Isn't that like.
Litterally every other multiplayer game tho.

J

Joseph L Stokes

This post is actually just a copy and paste of someone's from last night. ‍♂

J

Joseph L Stokes

Ilona Kosha

R

Ryan Lewis

Just like Bungie Blizzard need to get its shit together make changes and stick with them to balance them not any other reason like pick rate that shit doesn't work only reason it worked it here is cause the constant nerf to mercy they need to focus on their game more than their fan base I like Over watch it's just these developers need to make more of an effort instead of making bullshit and slapping 60 bucks for a cash grab

C

Chris Rees

I almost cared about you bitching until you said they were too poor to support the teams. Blizzard? Too poor? Boi if u dont sit yo dumb ass down somewhere

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom