Contact advertising [email protected]

Is anyone else getting a little disappointed with the direction this game is going?...

• Thread starter Huston Moore Reagan III
  • Start date
H

Huston Moore Reagan III

Is anyone else getting a little disappointed with the direction this game is going? I've been gone for a while and came back to an AoE spam meta of Moira, Junkrat, Pharah and Symmetra. Not hating on people who play these characters, but there is a significant "low skill - high reward" ratio that has started to really annoy me (I won't deny that people are skilled with these heroes, but they are just MUCH more forgiving to play than precision/cd heroes). It is complete cancer to step on an objective anymore because it feels like I am playing a game of "The Floor is Lava". Most games just seem to be an endless onslaught of spam, followed by a high frequency of ults because of unavoidable damage. I just feel like the gameplay is getting sloppy. Does anyone else feel this way?

M

Matthew Sartain

Sounds like some low skill

J

Joshua Theobalt

Its not hard to beat a comp like that lmao

O

Olaf Onuprejczyk

I do

I

Irving Rojas

Pharah and Soldier can counter and kill easily way out of harms way.

J

Jordan Hermes Smart

Moira is probably the most balanced new hero to come out aside from Ana

S

Stephen Ruiz

is taht a real spray?

C

Chris Gouw

That pic is amazing!

and there needs to be heroes who require less skill then others, or there would be absolutely no future for Overwatch, there has to be some entry points for casual players to pick up and enjoy, this is why im annoyed for what direction they're going in with Mercy...

C

Chris Gouw

also you sound like a Genji main who tries to deflect Sym...

W

Wade Wilson

Huston, we got a problem.

L

Luis Arriaga

C

Connor Fallis

100%

K

Kei Sinclair

As u said, low skill... High skill heros grow exponentially.
High skill heros played at mediocore level will lose big time.
But there comes a point where low skill heros cannot beat out high skill heros .... Hence... The phrase "skill ceiling"...

T

Tyler Moffat

Just sounds to me like you need to git gud

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom