Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In need of some help, I got my boys a switch for Xmas and the Lego world's game. We've...

L

Louise Rose

In need of some help, I got my boys a switch for Xmas and the Lego world's game. We've since discovered they need 2 controllers to play 2 player though. On the box it says one pair of joycons needed each. I've also discovered it's £70 for a 2nd pair . So my question is can we use a wired controller instead? I can pick one up for around £20-£25. I've tried googling but just can't seem to find the answer, it says a pro controller can be used but these seem to be wireless and atleast £50, is a wired one a pro controller? Or should I just get another set of joycons? TIA xx

J

Jaime Bland

You should be able too.

J

Jonathan Boris

I initially bought a wired controller as my 2nd, and returned it within a week. Having a wired controller doesn't seem to be the best idea with kids/pets around. It also limits you to a set distance from the console.

T

Tommy Adkins

Yes they have the mario & zelda edition wired controller for 25 but they dont have hd rumble or nfc reader

A

Andrew Harvey

The new 8bitdo retro controllers that work with Switch are a bit cheaper than the Pro Controllers. Look them up on amazon.

K

Kory Salsbury

Each joy-con can be a controller.

D

Dann Strees

The wired pro controllers work fine . Only problem is they can only work when the system is docked

L

Leif Johnson

It should be fine.

L

Leif Johnson

Oh...but, remember it has to be docked to use the wired controller. I learned that out this christmas...

C

Colin Smith

If you order before 6pm, ebay are doing 20% off with code on all orders. Get pro controller or extra pair of joy cons for £50
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

O

Owen Gregory

What you can try is with the joycons press the side buttons when trying to enter two player

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom