Contact advertising [email protected]

In my opinion playing a TEAMBASED game means that you work coordinated together to...

D

Daniel Nelson

I'm so freaking tired of hearing "it's just qp bruh"

W

Will Gaines

You're the kind of person I mute in qp and then tilt by successfully picking attack torb while ignoring your requests to swap

J

Jason Wood

i care about having fun. i can have fun if my team wins or looses.... sounds like you just need to loosen up some and not care about winning.

A

Austin Miller

I think he’s mad because he’s stuck in bronze and doesn’t realize that he’s holding himself back.

J

Jack Wilson

QP Is for playing widow go away

D

Dominic Radmer

Thanks to all for the comments. Aside from some stupid flaming childish trolls I got a lot of interesting point of views on this topic.

I wish all of you a happy new year 2018 and might your wishes come trough.

Make the world a better place for all people of mankind.

L

Laura Warren

You can’t win with these people man. We just gotta accept that people don’t care. Anytime you have an opinion someone will have something negative or toxic to say. Especially with the overwatch community. So I’ve accepted it and started building friendships with like minded people. The more upset I get the worse I play anyways

T

Tj Ulrich

To be fair unless your high ranked you dont have alot to play for other than fun.

C

Cody Burdick

You should try to win in QP games, but you're not gonna go full sweat in it every time. Especially if you're trying to learn a new hero. Team comp isn't really relevant in QP. Sure, try to win, but don't stress it so much. Everyone has their reasons for playing in QP, and not one of those reasons is to win every single game. Do most people want to win? Definitely. But they're more focused on whatever their individual reason for queuing casual is.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom