Contact advertising [email protected]

In honor of the 1 year since the Switch was released. Here is my favorite Nintendo...

P

Phillip Jones

In honor of the 1 year since the Switch was released. Here is my favorite Nintendo Switch story.

I couldn’t find a place that had preorders available, so I told myself I wasn’t going to buy this system since I haven’t played the hundred plus games I’ve purchased for other systems. I was in Jacksonville, FL for 3 months for business. I had to go to Best Buy I don’t remember why. Once I got there I seen the Nintendo Switch just released in stores. While shopping I though maybe I should just buy one before it’s hard to find. I asked a employee if they had any Nintendo Switch left in store. I was told they where sold out everywhere by a employee. I though to myself it’s not meant to be especially since I said I wouldn’t buy one until I play some of the games I have. As I was about to leave a employee comes to me and ask me to follow him. He pulls out a Nintendo Switch and says “This is the last one in the store.” So I purchased it. I’m happy and I love the system so far..... But J still haven’t played it more than 30 mins total in the year of having it. Happy Birthday Nintendo Switch. What is your Nintendo Switch story.

C

Chris McAtamney

"Attachment unavailable"

P

Phillip Jones

Not sure why.

C

Chris McAtamney

Great story, but WHY have you only played 30 minutes on this awesome system?!

N

Noël Villagrana

I really want one but I can’t bring myself to blow that much money on a game system when I have so many others already

P

Phillip Jones

Same thing I said before I picked up the Switch. Now I have the new 2DS that I haven’t played yet as well. I still have games from PS3 and Xbox 360 still haven’t been open yet I’m that behind on gaming.

A

Anthony Castro

I'm pretty bad at buying games and not playing them right away either. I still have sealed Saturn, N64, and PS1 titles. Bought them when the consoles were current gen. Now I can't even open them because they're probably worth more unopened.

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

When I 1st saw the preview video. I thought to myself that's it! That's all it is? I hated the gray color. After looking at more promotional videos and the games that were announced I thought to myself ok, I must get one. So when it came available for pre-order. I tried GameStop. No luck, because they'd sold out. So I went to work the next day and found out that there were still pre-orders available (I work at Wal-Mart.) So I got a Switch pre-order and I was so glad I did. So on launch day I didn't go to the midnight launch. So glad I didn't. The next day I went early so I could pick it up before my shift started. My co-worker told me to be glad I pre-ordered my Switch, because it was crazy the night before. My Switch collection was small at 1st. It's slowly starting to grow.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom