Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In can't express how much I love this game. I seriously recommend everyone pick this...

• Thread starter Joseph Loveland
  • Start date
J

Joseph Loveland

In can't express how much I love this game. I seriously recommend everyone pick this one up. If you are on the fence, buy it. IMO it's the second must-own game for Switch.

J

Jason M. Pepper

Totally agree it's fun , funny and very smart :) did 4 videos so far more to come

W

Warren Whillock

It's pretty good till the last world, it starts to feel really repetitive and the flaws in combat start to come out more. Also the challenges when you finish a world are also repetitive

L

Lars van Klaveren

I agree !!! I cant put it down, so much fun with it

T

Tara Marie

I wish it were Pikmin or something instead of Rabbids

W

War Jaw

What's the first?

E

Edward Rhoderick

This post discribes my feelings about the game exactly second best game on the Switch

R

Ryan H Malone

Amazing game

S

Smark Maultby

Agree! Love it.

J

Jacob Stafford

I like it, but I wish there were more Mario characters to unlock.

A

Arran Colley

I'm so scared of buying it though because I'm really not a fan of rabbids

J

John Silva

How’s the tactical stuff? Not too much of a fan of that style of play

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

I like so much too! I for real found no interest in this game after seeing sole of the Ubisoft guys demo it but I decide to play anyway, and I can't thank myself and Ubisoft enough. Lol

R

Roger Oczon

I dunno bout this one.for me its like disgaea which i didnt finished

Z

Zachary Moore

I LOVE THIS GAME!

J

Jamie Andrews

Is it any good for single players?

T

TJ Cast

I've never been a fan of Rabbids but I can't help but fall in love with these cosplayed ones! I also am LOVING the game. It's just so different from anything on the switch right now!

L

Luis Irizarry

To be honest watching the creator of the rabbids in tears as the trailer played was really cool and made me want to try it

C

Chris Ramirez

Hmm, I may have to give this a shot! Looks like fun and could be entertaining!

J

Joseph Loveland

I forgot to talk about the music. I sat just listening to the music at Peach's castle last night on loop. It's all very well done orchestral remakes of Mario classics.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom