Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm very proud to announces that 2 tribes on our server started live streaming. I...

J

James Smith

I'm very proud to announces that 2 tribes on our server started live streaming. I promise anyone who streams from 4 Players Server will gain a following. I'm going to work my ass off to get my players some viewers. If streaming is your thing your should come to 4 Players. All video clips and pictures get over 100 views. Are highest is currently 200+ views.( FACT. check or Instagram @4PlayersServer) We've only been on social media for 4-5 weeks. I plan on getting 4 Players Instagram page to 500 followers. If your part of the 4 Players community 9 times out of 10 you'll know some of the oyher players. We'll all grow together. I like gaming, like busniess, I like the gaming busniess. I get donation offers all the time (haven't accepted any yet) I want my players to get on twitch, mixer, whatever you use and feel the magic of people offering you money to play games. It's a beautiful thing. I also want my skilled players to have a audience, you guys deserve that shit.

A

Austin Harvey

Stats?

Z

Zack Wixwat

group link? i dont got insta

D

Dustin Miller

This server blows can’t even make gun powder

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom