H

Handy Codio Mussotte

$$$

O

Oso Sayso

Money is not how..grind

H

Handy Codio Mussotte

From 60 to 90 in a week? Doubtful. They're buying to the max which is 85 then grinded from 85-90. Trust me. I saw people walking around with 86 last week. HOW SWAY?

H

Handy Codio Mussotte

What about people who are buying these $150 Shaq editions. Where do you think they're putting those 100k VCs?

D

Dave Logic

I got the legend gold edition for 128 after my discount. From 60-85 hustled all the way up to 88. Believe me if u didn't get the vc wit the game just go lay down

B

Brady VanHove

They buy

L

Lawrence Taylor

I be 90+ after this week

D

Dave Logic

Oh yea and for those that say u buy your way to 90 cut it out bro u gotta grind for those extra bars to pop up on your attributes ain't no buying that until u max that bar out

P

Phoenix Baker

Just grinded my way to 75 today fucking hell

J

Jeffery William Thompson Jr.

I'd probably be close but I lost my player twice lol

A

Alfred Magtoto

Heres their secret

J

Jono Patea

Credit card

J

Junior Williams

A whole lot of free time

B

Brian Matthews

J

Junior Rodriguez

Those are called low lifes... lmao shit i work so cant be stuck on this shit

J

Jacoby Johnson

You only get to 85 with the vc from legendary edition...I have it! You have to grind it out from there; but get your badges up before playing park & pro am cause ankle breaker something serious this year

D

Dave Logic

See me knowing I had a paid week worth of vacation and 5 personal paid days off lol I scheduled my shit for the release date of 2k18. Now come Monday morning won't see me until I get off Friday night lol. But until then Ima grind the shit outta my player fuck is y'all talking bout lol

C

Chris N Kami Grimes

I get the game for free every year my kids buy it for me on father's day so I buy $50 vc every year and grind you gotta think you a 85 on day one and people just grind I made it to 88 by day 3
I would be about 91 if I didn't have work and kids and stuff so I can see how they are up there in the 90s I just can't do it. I don't have enough time to play that much

C

Chase Adams

They no life the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom